Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 40

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Nadia... she is a nice girl Smile, she has got her first detention in the first chap.. what a beginning! LOL.. j/king...  Smile

cant remember who are the other characters nor how many they are... Confused glad of that in the first chap, there were less characters Big smile thanku! i made it easy for u dearLOL
Oliver... is it a small ball? Tongue oh btw, i too think that the oliver part was cute... Smilehow old is Nadia? 14 yaar 14AngryLOL yep, she sounds childish talking to a ball, and immature saying things about balls... she reminds me of someone, who writes wierd things about balls LOL...  ya i wonder who this person is...LOL
ouch... is her sis younger or older??  youngerWinkthat makes me guess better wich kind of torture Nadia bears... LOLConfused no really... Smile, we older sis are different and comprensive u know.. SmileLOL ok enough! u said it ClapClapClapwe are so mature yaarLOL
yes, its good to express ur feelings to something physical, our faith, isnt alway strong enough... and sometimes even if that physical thing doesnt reply u, atleast u know that its hearing u, coz is there... and u dont always need a reply back... right? Smile yes ouf courseBig smile 
thank u so much archanaHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Your welcome Nishi! Great job again!

aww thanksEmbarrassed

wow u really like it...
i'll see if i can post the next part tonightSmile

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
uhm....Ouch cake for you was a nice title, it was beautiful! u know...

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I was just playing around with titles. Do you really think I should put it back?Shocked 

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

I was just playing around with titles. Do you really think I should put it back?Shocked 

hailaaaaa!! u changed ur look too!!! nooooooooooooo CryLOL well, its only that at first i ddnt recognize u lol... Embarrassed wich couple is that? i mean, in ur avis and siggies... woh kya hei ki.. i dont watch indian TV..
uhm its ok, well, the first one was better than this, atleast as per me, but u shud wait for others opinions Tongue

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged

hailaaaaa!! u changed ur look too!!! nooooooooooooo CryLOL well, its only that at first i ddnt recognize u lol... Embarrassed wich couple is that? i mean, in ur avis and siggies... woh kya hei ki.. i dont watch indian TV..
uhm its ok, well, the first one was better than this, atleast as per me, but u shud wait for others opinions Tongue
aww i knowLOL am gonna change them... i dun even know who they areLOL i dont watch much indian tv either
its ok i changed it backWink

after my exam today, im gonna post the next chaptSmile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1 part 2

As Nadia sped through the woods she caught something shiny with her eyes. But by the time she went back to see what it was, it was already gone. "Hmm" she said, and continued to ride home. When she got home she saw a note on the fridge from her mom telling her to make dinner and to give her sister her medication at 6pm. Nadia looked at the clock. It was WAAAAYYY past 6pm. All of a sudden something jumped infront of her screaming "BAAAAAHHH". Nadia screamed and the creature continued to scream and throw things. "WHAT THE HECK SALANU!!!!" (what a nameROFL)The thing began whipping her with her cape. "Stop it stop it.Angry" "I aaaaaaammmm Super DogEmbarrassedLOL" She said.

edit*

Nadia went outside into the backyard with her ipod player  in hand. All she needed was some peace and quiet. That was one reason why she almost hated coming home everyday. There was never the peace she needed to think. Her parents were always fighting and her sister was making sure to do her job to annoy her. But although she didn't like coming home, the one thing that kept drawing her back was the little garden in her backyard. It had several small patches of flowers she made herslef and a swinging bench(?LOL) It was the most beautiful thing when the sun was setting. Or even after it rainedEmbarrassed She loved this place very much but she knew that she would need a new place to get away to. Because her parents' voices still echoed in her backyard...

Whatever place I find, I'm gonna have to bring more flower seeds and find a tree to attatch a swing. She swung back and forth on the bench and turned the volume up high. Nadia thought about tonight and her plans for the weekend. Her teachers hadn't given her much homework so it was going to be a long weekened by herslef. Maybe she could go into the city and explore through a few shops? Or maybe she could look in the school directory and try to make atleast one friend... She sawherslef.. randomly picking a phone number and making up an excuse to talk and get to know them. She laughed at the thought. Then she laughed even LOUDERShockedLOL hearing the things she would say to them. She smiled and she felt a little better. She laughed (little bit this time) 'cause she remembered that she had detention after school on Monday. Now she felt a lot better. The music had really calmed her down like it always did. When Nadia felt like nothing in the world could cheer her up or when all of a sudden she would get so frustrated she felt like screaming, her music was always there to make everything feel good again. 

Nadia got up from the swing and walked into the house with a smile on her face. She had a lot to look forward to this weekened. Big smile

ok guys this is the REAL chapterROFL pls comment/critisize Big smile

Edited by *Nishi* - 01 August 2009 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged

aww i knowLOL am gonna change them... i dun even know who they areLOL i dont watch much indian tv either
its ok i changed it backWink

after my exam today, im gonna post the next chaptSmile
LOL u dont know who they areeee!! ROFL
and thats the chap????ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top