Somedays - updated page 41 - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago

Nadia cleans up a little and keeps herself busy while waiting. A few hours later there's a sharp rap on her door. Nadia finds it weird how he would come through the back instead of the front.

Nadia- Hey you made it

A- A-Yup.. nice place you have here. Got any food I'm starving

Nadia- Yeah come this way

A- Are you sure no ones here??

Nadia- Yeah why? It's just me my parents are out of town.

A- Oh thank God. I really needed something like this.

Nadia- Uhh.. no problem? *pouring bowl of chips*

A- Don't you wanna know anything about me? Like who in the world am I and what's my name even??

Nadia- Yeah I was gonna ask. So.. who are you? And what is your name? *smile*

A- My name is Alex. I ran away from where I live and I need some place to stay [J]

Nadia- well I know you're the guy who stole the vase from the museum. Why'd you do it? And are they gonna come chasing after us?? I don't need police coming to my house when my parents aren't here and it looks even more suspicious with a guy here.

Alex- Yeah, yeah I thought of all that. I hid the vase in the woods :]

Nadia- Ahh.. smart idea [K]

Alex- Can I have some cereal please? You can only imagine how famished I am from that long bus ride home.

Nadia- Oh yeah I forgot about all that.. *pours cereal and milk*

Alex- mmm mmmmm this is too good. Food tastes even better when you haven't had it for a while *eats 4 bowls*

Nadia- Well.. *watching him eat* there isn't much to do here. I invited you here cause I get bored a lot being here alone. And I felt bad for you.. you don't have any money or food and you're only about-

Alex- 16 *munch munch*

Nadia- right. So.. I guess you can stay here for the night until I can find a place for you to stay. And there isn't anything to do here. We have cable though. And our internet's bad.

Alex- Oh I don't care im just happy you've got tons of food and this wonderful place for me to stay in.

Nadia- but only for tonight

Alex- right, right

Nadia- Why are you here so late?? And why did you steal the vase in the first place? If you didn't you wouldn't have gotten caught and wouldn't have to run away you know. And what about your parents do they know where you are??

Alex- get me some juice before I answer your billion questions… please

Nadia- okay. Now tell me.

Alex- well it all started when I was 8 or so… my parents died and I got sent to an orphanage. They would never tell me how they died and I guess I didn't expect it.. I was 8 after all. So I grew up most of my life with 20-30 other kids.. getting treated horribly. That place was a dump. The only good thing was the food which is only okay compared to normal food. It takes a lot of money to support 30 kids you know.. so obviously I got sick of the life I had. I had no family.. only these "friends" at the orphanage and school. I would get up, go to school, come home and eat the tiny part I got and sleep. There was no ambitions for me, no excitement. So I thought about it for a while. I would save up some money to get an admission ticket to the museum and then pick any random day when the workers (at the orphanage) would least expect it and take off. I-- *gulp gulp* I planned out very carefully what I would need and how I would do it. And as for the running away part, I'd seen kids come in all the time with their schools in those huge buses. I figured a bus like that could hide a little person like me :$

Nadia- you're not so little

Alex- but im not fat either.

Nadia- wow… nice story. But you didn't bring any clothes with you? Just that t-shirt and jeans you're wearing?

Alex- They hardly ever gave us money of our own to do any shopping. I'll just get a job here and work until im on my feet.

Nadia- wow.. and you made it too. That's amazing something like that could work.

Alex- well I almost got caught with that stupid girl Jackie back there. She kicked me so hard I have a bruise on my butt ;(

Nadia- hahahaha she's like that.

Alex- she's also the only girl ive ever heard squeal so high in my life.

Nadia- hahahha

Alex- *gulp gulp gulp*

Nadia- but what about school? You still have about 1 or 2 years left.. you cant just throw away those two years and just get a low paying job and work for the rest of your life.

Alex- I'm ahead in school.. by about 2 years. When my parents were alive I was very advanced in pretty much every subject especially math. In the orphanage I remember it being very hard to get a hold of myself again.. I didn't know any of these strangers and had to live in a dump like that. I always cried at night.. ugh. I was such a baby. It took me like a year before I had to realize that life happens and that I was desperate to get out of that place. So in school I took even more advanced subjects and pushed hard studying day and night. I'm technically 3 years ahead now.

Nadia- wow Alex you've got some life. And I don't think you were a baby.. It would happen to any 8 year old child who just lost their parents. I have to say I'm very proud of you for thinking your life through. You know how difficult it would be if you were some slacker that ran away from his home?

Alex- yes, yes. However people still won't accept my job offers without all this official stuff of my graduating. So I still have to figure that out.

Nadia- You could probably go to school with me and Jo!!

Alex- who's that, you're boyfriend?

Nadia- nooo nooooooo

Alex- then why you mention him huh? *smile*

Nadia- cause he's pretty much my only friend since I moved here.

Alex- when was that?

Nadia- a few months ago

Alex- Oohhh.. so you're pretty new here too. I don't expect you to find a place for me it's okay. If you could that would be awesome but I think I could do it myself.

Nadia- oh no no.. this is the least I can do. And besides it gives me something to do

Alex- ahhh this generation.. always getting bored with what they have. Nothing is ever enough to keep them satisfied. No offence to you,

Nadia- Nadia

Alex- Nadia

Nadia- and im not offended.. I'm just not pleased with the way things are right now.

Alex- what do you mean?

Nadia- agh it's a long story. Anyway what do you want to do? You came so late. I was expecting you some time in the evening or something but you came at 10 :@

Alex- its not my fault lol it takes some time hiding an expensive, rare vase in the woods

Nadia- yeah yeah so what do you wanna do? I've got so much energy right now I cant sleep.

Alex- what do you wanna do? *wink wink

Nadia- -__-

Alex- heh I was just kidding :P

Nadia- wanna go to the park or something? Or a fast food place? I can call up Jo and we can go together

Alex- uhhhhh.. I don't think I like this Jo guy.

Nadia- he's alright you'll like him. *going to the phone*

omg hala 🤣 thats u i totally forgot hahahaa i like ur new username btw 🤣
lol, for a moment (a long one) i thought i was in IKJ thread... -.- then i said.. but this is too normal to be IKJ... ahm... well nice update! :D u folllowed Hala's advice immediately?... haha, anyway, why doesnt Alex like Jo?... :o he's jealous?.. no dont make him now fall in love wid Nadia... :s idk if it'd suit this story. omg... what am i saying?.. xD whatever it is...
and oh!... dont make ur updates much longer... x)
Oh oh ohh!!!

Oh ohhh oh my gossshhhhhh!

NISHI! :O

Remember me?
I MISS THIS STORY SOO MUCH! Forgive me for the long break :(

I LOVED the recent part, gotta catch up quickly. What's gonna happen that night?
LOVED it :)

-Aish
Originally posted by Girl_2007

lol, for a moment (a long one) i thought i was in IKJ thread... -.- then i said.. but this is too normal to be IKJ... ahm... well nice update! :D u folllowed Hala's advice immediately?... haha, anyway, why doesnt Alex like Jo?... :o he's jealous?.. no dont make him now fall in love wid Nadia... :s idk if it'd suit this story. omg... what am i saying?.. xD whatever it is...
and oh!... dont make ur updates much longer... x)

hahaha man.. achu ur so dumb 😆 i already told you i had a long update waiting. well i realized that before i left for a few months,... i left u guys with the feeling of jo-nadia for a really long time when i told really like them as a couple 😕 and i dont know about alex since hes still new to me..  haha i wil try 😆
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Oh oh ohh!!!

Oh ohhh oh my gossshhhhhh!

NISHI! :O

Remember me?
I MISS THIS STORY SOO MUCH! Forgive me for the long break :(

I LOVED the recent part, gotta catch up quickly. What's gonna happen that night?
LOVED it :)

-Aish

heyyyyyyyyyyyy and am not sure do i remember u 😲😆😆😆 thanks 😳
^ Lol do you? I think i'm the first one that commented :) And thanks for using my siggie :D

^ Lol do you? I think i'm the first one that commented :) And thanks for using my siggie :D
no prob. are you aiswarya? man am forgetting all my frinds with these new usernames

^ haha yes thats me :D np
awwwwwww  imissed you 🤗🤗 am so gladddddd youre back now 😃 so what are u up to now?

A few minutes later…

Nadia- okay he'll be right over. Oh my gosh this is gonna be so fun 😃!!

Alex- who in the world goes out to a restaurant at 11pm?? Is this what teens these days do? 

Nadia- I guess.. 😆

Alex- well whatever. At least there's food.

Nadia- I'll be right back I'm gonna get ready. The remote's on the couch.

Alex- okay

*Nadia runs upstairs*

Alex-hmmm this is a pretty nice place. Kinda smallish compared to the others on her street though. (looks at some photos on the fridge) This must be her family and her.. theres 3 girls there in that picture what's up with that *mumbling to himself* She doesn't even look like them.. probably a friend or something. She sure looks hot.

He turns on the tv and lays on the couch with a bag of chips on his stomach. Flips through the channels.. decides to close his eyes for a minute..

He wakes up to some guy standing at the bottom of the stairs shouting. He has brown hair and is holding something in his hands. Nadia comes running down the stairs and asks, "did you bring your ipod?"

Jo- Yep I'm listening to it right now *shakes it in front of her face*

Nadia- okay good good. *looks over at the couch* Hey, this is Alex, does he look familiar?

Jo- Oh my.. dude you're the guy who stole that thing at the museum…  man how long ago was that. How in the world did you get him here?? And why?? *shocked*

Nadia- *big smile*

Alex- *looking at her* whoah whoah is this a date or something. Why do you look so good.

Nadia- why, I can't look good? It's just skinny jeans.. and I curled my hair slightly.

Alex- oh okay. And you must be Jo. I've heard all about you

Jo- really? Like what?

Nadia- okay okay.. we can talk about this on the way. They're gonna close pretty soon if we don't get there in time.

Jo- and what place did you have in mind?

Nadia- Caf Mocha

Alex- what time do they close?

Nadia- 1

Alex- man we got plenty of time. And hey lemme see someone's ipod.

Jo- not until you explain who you are and why you're here and your name and where you're from…

Alex explains everything to him while walking out of their neighborhood (the back way. Not the way through the dark woods like Nadia takes to school) They get into the town now and pass a park. Nadia walks over the benches and explains why she moved here and some about her best friend..