Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

edited :| now am curious
ahahahhaha😈
Amazing update Nishi! I loved this part so much, continue quickly!!!!!!

-Aish
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Amazing update Nishi! I loved this part so much, continue quickly!!!!!!

-Aish
oh thank you so mush aish🤗
Chapter 1 part 3

The next morning Nadia woke up to a loud alarm clock. But it couldn't have been her's because it was so LOUD. She got up slowly and stretched out her arms. Then she walked into the hallway to see what was going on. Well, it turned out to be her special needs little sister's clock that was ringing non stop😡 "Get up lazy" she said to her sister who was trying to cover her ears up with the pillows and the sheets. "I said get up😡"
 Mishu pulled back the sheets revealing a cute little face with such a cute little smile on it...😳 "But why do you neeeed?😳" she said cutely. "Mish it is 5am. Why this happened? WHy are you setting your alarm clock so early and just letting it ring off the hook😡 HUH???😡" Nadia yelled. Nadia's mom came into the room. "What are you guys doing up so early... what's going on??" she said rubbing her eyes. "And Nadia why are you YELLING? That's it I've had it with your yelling for no reason. You're staying home today." "
"But Mooooooommmm"   "I don't want to hear it." her mom said..  "But I've got so many things planned today. I haven't even gotten a chance to explore this place. Please mom😭 
   "I said i don't want to hear it😡 You need to stop this bad habit. And until you stop you aren't going anywhere. I don't care if it will take you the rest of my lifeeee I will NOT let this go on do you hear meh😡"
"Yes mommy..."
"Good. Now.. go clean the house or something this place lookin nasty."  she said as she left the room. "But mom my sister...."
Mishu gave a big smile to her older sister. "Are you happy now?" Nadia said to her. Mishu smiled even wider. Nadia's heart sank. What kind of a sister is this? One who is happy when she is not...? Nadia sighed and left the room.

She took her ipod thingy.. and the went to take shower. (Okay now this new ipod has water proof😲) Nadia turned on the shower and began getting ready for it... Once she got in, she start crying😭 "God what is it that I've done? I didn't do anything to her and yet she is hurting me so badly. I already lost Rhina I don't need this 😭😭😭 Pleaseeeeee Jesus😭 Tell me what I should do. I don't want to get hurt like this always. Please God, show me a way to escape this. In Jesus's name, Amen."
Nadia felt kind of better after she got that out. She knew that if she just trusted in God everything will be okay. She opened her favorite shampoo bottle and scrubbed the sweet fruity smelling goodness into her hair. She let the smell take her away and she smiled😊 
  Today I'll just have to get through it. Mish can go to a friend's house or something. Mom will be at some buisness meeting like she said and dad.. well he doesn't bug me. So basically I'm having the house to myself. Maybe this is a good thing... I'll have some peace and quiet too. I'll get to read that book I've been wanting to read. Haha I sound old. Talking to myslef about my plans for today in the shower😆 
 She turned off the shower and began to dry herslef off. She put on her pajamas again and wrapped the towel around her hair. Then she went downstairs to get a mop. The sooner she get done cleaning the better😡 

"Very good girl Nadia. Getting your chores done early is very good. I will give you some money for doing such a good job." she said biting into a huge piece of toast😆
"Gee tanks mom😳"  "You're very welcome honey. Good work should always be recognized good job 👍🏼"
"Wow mom... thank you so much. Can I please have some toast?" Nadia asked. "Why of courseeee😲"
Nadia 😆 then she went on finnishing her chores. It was almost 7am and she was almost done. Right on schedule. If she finnished by 7:30, she would still have time to get dressed, eat something and watch her favorite show at 8. Her plans are canceled and she's grounded. Now, Nadia can't explore the city and get a chance to see what this new place is like... But on the other side, she has the whole house to herslef for pratically the whole day. So it wasn't going to be that bad. 

please critisize😆
Hey, great update Nishi!
Wow, I don't really like Mishu. 😆 And you don't have to thank me for reading, I read it because I want to and I like it, not out of force. :) This really does look like a promising story!

In some places, the tenses are being switched from past-present, but it's really no big mistake.

Very very good job,

-Aish
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Hey, great update Nishi!
Wow, I don't really like Mishu. 😆 And you don't have to thank me for reading, I read it because I want to and I like it, not out of force. :) This really does look like a promising story!

In some places, the tenses are being switched from past-present, but it's really no big mistake.

Very very good job,

-Aish
wow thank you so much 😭 this is soo nice yaar😭 
😃
yes I have lots of plans and ideas and everything. I have so much I can barely stop thinking about it.. so many scenes and stories.. and things to say... im having a lot of fun writing this😃 Its slow right now of course but soon... big things happening😉 
yeah i need to work on that though. I'm trying to write in in a... oh what do you call it... like 3rd person or omiscnet?😲 u know like a storyteller is reading it. i'll find out what its called😆 but yeah.. everything is flowing fine u know..? like i dont have any trouble figuring out what they are going to say. or their actions.. but the only part is i cant figure out how to write this so i can tell the story and still explain people's feelings.. and actions and scenery..  oh well.. more practice😊
thank u for commenting😃
 i know u dont have any problem reading it or anything... but still it makes me really happy to see comments like ur's😃 
Originally posted by *Nishi*

ahahahhaha😈

🤣
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

🤣
my goshhhhhhhhhhhh hinna
comment😲😡
😆
Originally posted by *Nishi*

wow thank you so much 😭 this is soo nice yaar😭 
😃
yes I have lots of plans and ideas and everything. I have so much I can barely stop thinking about it.. so many scenes and stories.. and things to say... im having a lot of fun writing this😃 Its slow right now of course but soon... big things happening😉 
yeah i need to work on that though. I'm trying to write in in a... oh what do you call it... like 3rd person or omiscnet?😲 u know like a storyteller is reading it. i'll find out what its called😆 but yeah.. everything is flowing fine u know..? like i dont have any trouble figuring out what they are going to say. or their actions.. but the only part is i cant figure out how to write this so i can tell the story and still explain people's feelings.. and actions and scenery..  oh well.. more practice😊
thank u for commenting😃
 i know u dont have any problem reading it or anything... but still it makes me really happy to see comments like ur's😃 

Yes, it's called third person. 😆 I know, sometimes I feel the same way...I have so many ideas that I just end up rushing everything to get to the part I want. lol

I'm glad I made you happy, and no problem!😃

-Aish

phew... dont feel like commenting, love ur new avi and siggie text 😃

good part! keep updating! keep smiling! 😃👏