Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

Nadia... she is a nice girl ๐Ÿ˜Š, she has got her first detention in the first chap.. what a beginning! ๐Ÿ˜†.. j/king...  ๐Ÿ˜Š

cant remember who are the other characters nor how many they are... ๐Ÿ˜• glad of that in the first chap, there were less characters ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanku! i made it easy for u dear๐Ÿ˜†
Oliver... is it a small ball? ๐Ÿ˜› oh btw, i too think that the oliver part was cute... ๐Ÿ˜Šhow old is Nadia? 14 yaar 14๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† yep, she sounds childish talking to a ball, and immature saying things about balls... she reminds me of someone, who writes wierd things about balls ๐Ÿ˜†...  ya i wonder who this person is...๐Ÿ˜†
ouch... is her sis younger or older??  younger๐Ÿ˜‰that makes me guess better wich kind of torture Nadia bears... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜• no really... ๐Ÿ˜Š, we older sis are different and comprensive u know.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† ok enough! u said it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘we are so mature yaar๐Ÿ˜†
yes, its good to express ur feelings to something physical, our faith, isnt alway strong enough... and sometimes even if that physical thing doesnt reply u, atleast u know that its hearing u, coz is there... and u dont always need a reply back... right? ๐Ÿ˜Š yes ouf course๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

thank u so much archana๐Ÿค—
*Nishi* thumbnail
Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

Your welcome Nishi! Great job again!

aww thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow u really like it...
i'll see if i can post the next part tonight๐Ÿ˜Š
Girl_2007 thumbnail
uhm.... cake for you was a nice title, it was beautiful! u know...
*Nishi* thumbnail

uhm.... cake for you was a nice title, it was beautiful! u know...

I was just playing around with titles. Do you really think I should put it back?๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Nishi*

I was just playing around with titles. Do you really think I should put it back?๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

hailaaaaa!! u changed ur look too!!! nooooooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† well, its only that at first i ddnt recognize u lol... ๐Ÿ˜ณ wich couple is that? i mean, in ur avis and siggies... woh kya hei ki.. i dont watch indian TV..
uhm its ok, well, the first one was better than this, atleast as per me, but u shud wait for others opinions ๐Ÿ˜›
*Nishi* thumbnail

hailaaaaa!! u changed ur look too!!! nooooooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† well, its only that at first i ddnt recognize u lol... ๐Ÿ˜ณ wich couple is that? i mean, in ur avis and siggies... woh kya hei ki.. i dont watch indian TV..
uhm its ok, well, the first one was better than this, atleast as per me, but u shud wait for others opinions ๐Ÿ˜›

aww i know๐Ÿ˜† am gonna change them... i dun even know who they are๐Ÿ˜† i dont watch much indian tv either
its ok i changed it back๐Ÿ˜‰

after my exam today, im gonna post the next chapt๐Ÿ˜Š
*Nishi* thumbnail

Chapter 1 part 2

As Nadia sped through the woods she caught something shiny with her eyes. But by the time she went back to see what it was, it was already gone. "Hmm" she said, and continued to ride home. When she got home she saw a note on the fridge from her mom telling her to make dinner and to give her sister her medication at 6pm. Nadia looked at the clock. It was WAAAAYYY past 6pm. All of a sudden something jumped infront of her screaming "BAAAAAHHH". Nadia screamed and the creature continued to scream and throw things. "WHAT THE HECK SALANU!!!!" (what a name๐Ÿคฃ)The thing began whipping her with her cape. "Stop it stop it.๐Ÿ˜ก" "I aaaaaaammmm Super Dog๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†" She said.

edit*

Nadia went outside into the backyard with her ipod player  in hand. All she needed was some peace and quiet. That was one reason why she almost hated coming home everyday. There was never the peace she needed to think. Her parents were always fighting and her sister was making sure to do her job to annoy her. But although she didn't like coming home, the one thing that kept drawing her back was the little garden in her backyard. It had several small patches of flowers she made herslef and a swinging bench(?๐Ÿ˜†) It was the most beautiful thing when the sun was setting. Or even after it rained๐Ÿ˜ณ She loved this place very much but she knew that she would need a new place to get away to. Because her parents' voices still echoed in her backyard...

Whatever place I find, I'm gonna have to bring more flower seeds and find a tree to attatch a swing. She swung back and forth on the bench and turned the volume up high. Nadia thought about tonight and her plans for the weekend. Her teachers hadn't given her much homework so it was going to be a long weekened by herslef. Maybe she could go into the city and explore through a few shops? Or maybe she could look in the school directory and try to make atleast one friend... She sawherslef.. randomly picking a phone number and making up an excuse to talk and get to know them. She laughed at the thought. Then she laughed even LOUDER๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† hearing the things she would say to them. She smiled and she felt a little better. She laughed (little bit this time) 'cause she remembered that she had detention after school on Monday. Now she felt a lot better. The music had really calmed her down like it always did. When Nadia felt like nothing in the world could cheer her up or when all of a sudden she would get so frustrated she felt like screaming, her music was always there to make everything feel good again. 

Nadia got up from the swing and walked into the house with a smile on her face. She had a lot to look forward to this weekened. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ok guys this is the REAL chapter๐Ÿคฃ pls comment/critisize ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by *Nishi* - 14 years ago
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Nishi*

aww i know๐Ÿ˜† am gonna change them... i dun even know who they are๐Ÿ˜† i dont watch much indian tv either
its ok i changed it back๐Ÿ˜‰

after my exam today, im gonna post the next chapt๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜† u dont know who they areeee!! ๐Ÿคฃ
and thats the chap????๐Ÿคฃ
Girl_2007 thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so this is the chap??.... lol such a short update from Nishuuu ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

well i dont exactly know what happened, so cant comment much.. ๐Ÿ˜• is her sis hyperactive or sumthing??
*Nishi* thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so this is the chap??.... lol such a short update from Nishuuu ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

well i dont exactly know what happened, so cant comment much.. ๐Ÿ˜• is her sis hyperactive or sumthing??

am so sorry ๐Ÿคฃ 
i was gonnna post more but my sis....๐Ÿ˜ก 
im gonna post the real chapter right after youth group tonight๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hahaha i only put 4 sentences๐Ÿคฃ short chapter ur right๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ