*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

u said i cnt be in this ff just remember 1 thing u hurt me alot nishi beta=((

hinnaaaa
i said give me some good reasonsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
am still thinking about it yaar
but i need some new people here... but if u give some good reasons i might add u
*Nishi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† another crazy thread.... well, about the fic.. seems interesting πŸ˜› will that friends (characters) come here to comment? πŸ˜›

hahhaπŸ˜†
no i dont think soo..
this one i made up my myself
you guys might be suprised how this story turns out
Edited by *Nishi* - 15 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
LOL
Sounds like a good and cute story at the same time!
Love the cake part...please continue!

A-d--o-r-e-d the way you put the plot together.
*Nishi* thumbnail

Chapter one

It was a beautiful day where Nadia lived. The rain had just stopped pouring and the sun was peeking through the clouds and through the tree branches. The rain left little drops that looked like little diamonds everywhere😳 Nadia had just finnshed packing her things to go home from school when she decided to shoot some hoops in the school courtyard. Anything to get away from home she thought. Nadia set her bag near the benches and picked up a ball. She dribbled it a few times and then lazily threw it into the basket. Of course it missed, like it always did. She just needed something to do to past the time and right now (for some strange reason) this seemed like the perfect thing. She was tired of all the stress, and pressure, and sadness she had to deal with at home. Atleast here, she had peace and quiet. And she could just sit and think and look at the beautiful scenery...  

Nadia threw the ball again and instead of swishing threw the net it banged off the wall and hit her on the headπŸ˜† "Ughhhhh" she yelled. "Why do the balls always have to hit me😑 Eww.. that souded a little weird..." Now that she started talking again she thought she might as well just tell about her whole day to this little ball.

"Do you know what happened today ball? Wait, calling you ball sounds a little weird. I need to name you. Now let's see if there are any special marks on you so I can tell the diffrence between you and other balls." Nadia looked all around the ball and found that it had small dark lines that none of the other balls had. "Hmmm" she thought. "I think I'll name you Oliver! Yeah that's right. So as I was saying... Oliver😳 Today I did something very bad. I was in line and I was talking to this other girl about our music teacher. I was making all these funny jokes and laughing when I heard that same teacher call me from behind😲 She said... Nadia... what is this I hear. Now I have detention after school tomorrow. I've never really had detention before... I wonder what it's like. Nadia threw the ball against the wall now. "OOoooh that has to hurt. Sorry Oliver it must feel horrible to be thrown against the wallπŸ˜† It looks like you're a new ball though... it's ok you'll get used to itπŸ˜‰ Je promise. 

She tossed the ball a few more times and decided it was time to head home. She sighed. Home.

Life was hard living with a crazy family. With a sister whose every moment was spent trying to hurt you. And not that kind of hurting. The hurting that makes you feels so bad... and terrible. Like you can't do anything right. And then having no one to talk to about your pain. It's like burning yourslef on the inside But Nadia's learned to deal with it. And to never trust someone with your heart. She was just about to leave when she had one more thing to say to Oliver.

"Oliver, I have to go now but I promise to come back and visit more often. And if it's ok, maybe I can talk to you like this more often?😳 You see, I don't have anyone to talk to right now except for God of course. But it always helps to talk to someone physical too. Even if it's just a ball. Something that can't even talk back. But you're a special ball. And don't eve let anyone tell you that you aren't!!πŸ˜ƒ Good bye Oliver..."  She set him back on the shelf and sped off on her bike into the woods.

Well?πŸ˜† How did you guys like my first chapter? Please comment and CRITISIZE. This story is a lot diffrent from my usual writing so for some of my readers it might take some time getting used to...πŸ˜› I know right now at the begining Nadia sounds realy weird and childish.. but she's not. You'll get to know her as time goes by..πŸ˜‰ Please tell me what you thinkπŸ˜ƒ  And also if you want me to PM you when I update.
*Nishi* thumbnail

double post

Hi Nishi! I really liked it!

The part with Oliver was ultra cute, I do the same with me diary, haha!
There are a few grammar mistakes, but nothing big at all thats unfixable. I'd like to learn more about Nadia's home life. She's a really interesting character.

Again, I loved it...so please update quickly!
*Nishi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

Hi Nishi! I really liked it! thank u thank u thank thank uπŸ€—

The part with Oliver was ultra cute, I do the same with me diary, haha! yeahh..😳
There are a few grammar mistakes, but nothing big at all thats unfixable. Yeah I was writing in a hurryπŸ˜† I can fix it later I'd like to learn more about Nadia's home life. She's a really interesting character. 

Again, I loved it...so please update quickly!

wow thank u so much yaarπŸ€— 
thank you so much for reading and commenting
i'll try to updat as soon as I canπŸ˜ƒ
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Nadia... she is a nice girl 😊, she has got her first detention in the first chap.. what a beginning! πŸ˜†.. j/king...  😊

cant remember who are the other characters nor how many they are... πŸ˜• glad of that in the first chap, there were less characters πŸ˜ƒ thanku!
Oliver... is it a small ball? πŸ˜› oh btw, i too think that the oliver part was cute... 😊how old is Nadia? yep, she sounds childish talking to a ball, and immature saying things about balls... she reminds me of someone, who writes wierd things about balls πŸ˜†...
ouch... is her sis younger or older?? that makes me guess better wich kind of torture Nadia bears... πŸ˜†πŸ˜• no really... 😊, we older sis are different and comprensive u know.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† ok enough!
yes, its good to express ur feelings to something physical, our faith, isnt alway strong enough... and sometimes even if that physical thing doesnt reply u, atleast u know that its hearing u, coz is there... and u dont always need a reply back... right? 😊
Your welcome Nishi! Great job again!
*Nishi* thumbnail
thanksπŸ˜ƒ