Saif: Kareena is "choti begum" (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saif: Kareena is "choti begum" (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
desigal, i used to support this couple

and i don't mind them talking about each other either, but no need to give out all these intimate details which are usually known only by ur family. They could just say "it's going strong, or it's good"..why tell reporters and the whole world about every single detail of urs

And sorry ny nistake  i thought he was 40+ instead of 38,  but it still doesn't change the fact that he has two kids who go to school, and have friends who read and hear all the stuff as we do. i seriously think he needs to consider how his words will effect his kids more than anyone else. it must be hard for them to see their parents separated as it is, on top of it they also have to hear about his dad's romance!!

They completely turned me off with their interviews in last few months, it's too much exposure..which is never good for any relationship!Unhappy

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
But its part of their nature freakyy.
They both are just two open ppl. And they are pretty much living like a married couple. I mean they dont hide that fact. Its similar to how Abhi and Ash talk about each other, how perhaps some other married coupel will talk about each other.
Its nto that they purposely go out of hteir way to bring each other in. Its come in a very natural way. And saif isnt the only one. Lately, even Sharmila Tagore has praised Kareena quite a few times.
And I think I know why its a new experience for saif. Keep in mind, this is saif's first relationship that's "accepted" by his family, by his friends and which is supported by all hsi close aquantences. He had to rebel against everyone for Amrita. Rozza was just the odd in between phase that no one understood, lol.
Finally he's found someone who's willing to accept him with his past, his kids are happy with her (Sharmila said it on more htan one occasion that both Sara and Ibrahim are very fond of her), his parents are happy, his sisters get along wiht her, and to top it off, he gets along fabulously well wtih her family as well. From Babita, to Karisma, to Sanjay Kapoor, and he's even met up with Randhir.
So I can see why he's so happy.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Exactly maya, Saif is in the league of Amir , srk , salman. Do we ever hear Amir talking about Kiran (his second wife) like this?? the answer is NOO. I don't know how old are saif 's kids..but no kid likes their parents talking like this, especially when they are in their teen years.

desigal, i am sorry but i can't agree with u on this. There is nothing in his life which justifies this kind of behavior. Ya he should be happy that his family approve of his relationship..but there is no need to proclaim it over and over. P.S. I never supported Abhi-Aish either when they were going gaga about one another.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Unfortunatley (or fortunately for me, lol), Saif's always been over the top, impulsive, and somewhat crazy when it came to his relationships.
Fell in love with Amrita: Rebelled, eloped, and got married to her behidn his parents back
Fell in love iwht Rozza: Brought her here, took her into his home, and went gaga about her as well
Fell in love iwht Kareena: No different.
Its in his personality, I dont think it can be helped, lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top