Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

I'd take saif jaan to the mountains anyday, but I dont htink bebo would like that very much, lmao!

And where will you be takign Ibbu? Disney Land? LOL
Ooo ooo, evne more romantic...and this will make him VERY happy...Chuck -e-Cheese ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saif: Kareena is "choti begum" (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavienrose

IF-Stunnerz

lavienrose

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

I'd take saif jaan to the mountains anyday, but I dont htink bebo would like that very much, lmao!

And where will you be takign Ibbu? Disney Land? LOL
Ooo ooo, evne more romantic...and this will make him VERY happy...Chuck -e-Cheese ROFL

yaa Bebo'll kill u and Saifu!LOLLOLLOL how mean!Ouch
I'll bring him here in paris! we'll live together in my house!WinkLOL

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RiyaK09

Wait so Amrita Singh was "Badi Begum?"

and Rosa was "Middle Begum?"

P.S- Dont take offence Desu...you know I love your love for Saifeena Embarrassed

Noooo! Amrita WAS original begum, and then Roza was the "anti begum" and now bebo is Choti begum Embarrassed
And I wanna be sabse choti begum!! SAIFU!! Big smile
LMAOOLOLLOL

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Kareena is the best thing to have happened to me. I already feel married........But I see some people in Pataudi calling her Choti Begum.

that's so sweeet

Originally posted by RiyaK09

[QUOTE=RiyaK09]Wait so Amrita Singh was "Badi Begum?"

and Rosa was "Middle Begum?"

P.S- Dont take offence Desu...you know I love your love for Saifeena Embarrassed

Noooo! Amrita WAS original begum, and then Roza was the "anti begum" and now bebo is Choti begum Embarrassed
And I wanna be sabse choti begum!! SAIFU!! Big smile

LOL

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hmm SHUT UP alreadyy

now i am starting to dislike this couple!! wat's the point of this much public affection ? saif, just think about ur kids..wat they must be feeling about their 40+ father's public affection toward's his girl friends while their mother is bringing them up on her own!

Saif and kareena both need to mature up, they are no 16yr old teenagers who found their first love. I would expect them to act and talk little more maturily after having all these failed relationships!
they are becoming like Tom cruise and Katie Holmes, only thing left is jumping on sofaaa

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Frankly, I dont have a problem with Saif-Kareena. I think they're made for each other, but I just feel sad for his children..who have to see their daddy with a new girl all the time.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freakyy

hmm SHUT UP alreadyy

now i am starting to dislike this couple!! wat's the point of this much public affection ? saif, just think about ur kids..wat they must be feeling about their 40+ father's public affection toward's his girl friends while their mother is bringing them up on her own!

Saif and kareena both need to mature up, they are no 16yr old teenagers who found their first love. I would expect them to act and talk little more maturily after having all these failed relationships!
they are becoming like Tom cruise and Katie Holmes, only thing left is jumping on sofaaa

I dont understnad why is saif's fault that he's speaking about her. Look at hte interview. HE was ASKED about kareena. Its not like he randomly stated in the start, "Btw, guess what! Some ppl call kareena choti begum!"
No, he went through a lot about his movies, his production plans, etc. And hte last two questions asked him about kareena, an dso he asnwered them, honestly, sincerley, genuinely. I'm sorry that these two don tstick with the "no comment" response like some other couples, but I prefer it that way. Its gonna be kinda stupid and rude for saif to just cut journlaists off if htey ask him for a personal interview by not evne answering simple questions. When kareena started doding that, zoom tv went beserk saying that kareena has an attitde problem an is rude to media personels. Why? Coz she kept tleling them no personal questions during her press conferences.
ITs no win situation for saif and kareena both ways.
And he's not 40+. He's 38 years old Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top