Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Saif: Kareena is 'Choti Begum'
8 Apr 2009, 0000 hrs

Never mind Race, forget Tashan, Saif Ali Khan has moved on...
And, this year, he's got his own espionage thriller Agent Vinod to complete, and Imtiaz Ali's Love Aaj Kal and Renzil D'Silva's next film to look forward to.

He's looking younger and sexier (Kareena Kapoor will vouch for that) and is gung-ho about life and love and all set to rock at work. BT spoke briefly to the Chote Nawab...

It's been a while since we saw you...
I'm a private person and I like it this way— hanging out at home with family after work or gong on a holiday. I also like my career to be on my terms. I think I am influenced by my father— Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi— in this regard. I don't mind not being seen everywhere.

Is producing a film more satisfying than acting?
There are various departments of production that I am not familiar with. I am more interested in the creative side. The rest is taken care of by my partner. I'm an actor and nothing beats that.

What kind of films are you committed to making?
I quite like the concept of the multiplex hero. I like to make small, realistic and interesting films which are challenging and disturbing. My films Ek Hasina Thi and Being Cyrus would have done well in today's multiplex time. But being a mainstream actor, I cannot escape from making interesting mainstream commercial films once in a while.

You seemed to be very settled in your love life...
I am. Kareena is the best thing to have happened to me. I already feel married. It just needs to be legalised on paper and that will happen when the time is right.

Will Kareena be Begum Pataudi ?
She's a queen in her own right and doesn't need me to make her one. But I see some people in Pataudi calling her Choti Begum.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saif: Kareena is "choti begum"" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sohniye-

Goldie

-Sohniye-

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww, thats really sweet .. saif loves her and respects her so much!

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Let's wait & watch if they get married or not? ( I am not bashing them) 

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

They both are really open about the fact that they are all but married. I've heard this from both of them, that marriage is just a piece of paper. Gosh I hope this works out for them. I feel that if it wasnt for kareena's career, they would already be married.

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Wait so Amrita Singh was "Badi Begum?"

and Rosa was "Middle Begum?"

P.S- Dont take offence Desu...you know I love your love for Saifeena Embarrassed

Edited by RiyaK09 - 07 April 2009 at 5:43pm

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaK09

P.S- Dont take offence Desu...you know I love your love for Saifeena Embarrassed

Noooo! Amrita WAS original begum, and then Roza was the "anti begum" and now bebo is Choti begum Embarrassed
And I wanna be sabse choti begum!! SAIFU!! Big smile

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by RiyaK09

Noooo! Amrita WAS original begum, and then Roza was the "anti begum" and now bebo is Choti begum Embarrassed
And I wanna be sabse choti begum!! SAIFU!! Big smile

ROFL OH YOU'RE AMAZING!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I'm serious! In one of these other topics, I even wrote Sharmila jee a letter! Here, wanna read it?

"Dear Amma Jaan
I am aware that Saif jaan has not exactly pleased you with his prevoius relationships and decisions concerning relationships. After all, getting married behind your back was not exactly the wisest move on his part. And by doing so, he deprived you of a chance to sit through his first wedding. But now, saifu wants to make it up to you! He will gift you not ONE, but TWO daughter in laws! One is ten years younger, the other...me...a bit more. But its all good! You are very priviliged indeed! Give my salaam to Abba Jaan,
Your unknown bahu, the secret love of your son's life,
Desu Ali Khan"

Ok, now I just gotta post it.
woohoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top