Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

ambarinaaltaf

IF-Rockerz

ambarinaaltaf

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged
kya baat hai dina pinku ko bhi peeche chord diya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "member of the week (3rd) (Page 3)" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farhina

IF-Dazzler

farhina

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged
nice comments dina..apneu barey mein.Raj ke ...tb or is forum ke.......... Clap
Raj ke agey to Dina apney aapko bhi bjool jati hai ....right dina Wink
shai kaaha dina ak ki acting TB mein bilqul real hai....lagaat hai Raj jo bhi roel karat hai ...aisa lagata hai woh yehi roles ke liye bana hai..........pehley sujal or ab varun
Wink
baqi mem kahan hai??????????? Confused

pinkstarrs_9

IF-Rockerz

pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged

thanx princess for callin me captain of rajeevians but i would prefer rajeev number one deewani LOL well what should i tell bout myself according to me the most diffcult thing is to describe yourself??? that can only be done by your near ones but i will try i am like any other girl love life love my freedom love hanging out with friends love makin friends and love my faimly ofcourse.Big smile well rajeev wow he is  mysterious well he is star and i wish to reach that star.he has got some magic that make me drool LOL.i don"t know what i feel for him he is soo special.i wonder how can i be so crazy for someone whom i never meet whom i never seen maybe this is some special bonding Embarrassed.HIS very simplicity make him special.i love him for his guts.he follows his heart.that makes him special.rajeev khandelwal the very name make my heartbeat faster.wow i waana know him more but seriously i know he is unreachable.i always pray to god that whatever rajeev wish he gets that cause he is diffrent unlike others.he is special.special for me.he will always remain close to my heart.my first and last wish that i know will never get fullfilled.

as for tb well special show because rajeev is in it.whatever rajeev does is special cause he is special.tb rocks.tb formues its rocking cause of pari and ofcourse princess.ofcourse dina is also comin to the tb formues.u guys r doing great job Big smile.love u all Big smile.

pink

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 24 October 2005 at 7:12am

linkin

Goldie

linkin

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged
lol..gr88 essays ppl Clap

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
hey whre d hell r others???????

..nt fair.....wat guys...itna sa nahi likh sakte....half of the time u all r gayab...not done Angry

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Yes, not done Angry Angry Angry
that is why i told that this is my last attempt..and after Tb closed me my self and others not coming...
this time guys what r u doing ...if u are opning the topic then kamse kam response it too....yaar that is not fair...now on i am not going to put any topic.... Angry

white rose

IF-Sizzlerz

white rose

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
princess itna ghusa acha nahi sehat ke liye.. plzz dnt angry princess n pari.. dheer se aiye lekin aiye to sai! Big smile yah im the dating girl am i?! LOL LOL hehe wat will ppl think of me!! haha

uzi

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Hey uzi dear...then Write something about and Tb too..
ok aap aayi to aacha laga.. Embarrassed .princess aap se nahi dusro se naraj hai samaja karo na..... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top