member of the week (3rd) - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
sorry princess m late to write but maine yeh topic abhi parha 😳

welll m samrene as u all kno. Am from the city of lights(karachi). ummm m another crazy rajevian but fikar not main tum logon ke raaste main nahe aaoun gi 😆 😳 wat else
😳 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww samrene dear mujhe tumse yehi umeed thiiiiiiiiiii 😳 chalooo ab mujhe tumse koi danger nai hai 😳 luv ya 4 dissssssssss 😳
thankx a lot samrene aunty aap tho raaste mein nahi hai ab sirf dina,pinku,pari bas yeah 3 hai naina ne tho raj ke saath shaadi kar li hai
ambarina...naina ki koi shaadi waadi nahi hui 😡 ...samjhi...apne aap se kuchh bhi matt bol 😡
itna gusaa pariiiiiiiiii 😕
mein to dekh ek heran reh gai............tumehin bhit itna gussa ata ahi 😉
main apna gussa show nahi karti toh yeh sab faiyda uthha rahe hai....isiliye ab dikhana pada
😆 lagta haiii beehcari naina k saath saath ambarina u too ave lost it 😡 as naina ki koi shaadi nai huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😡

n bydaway m not in ur way infact u came in my wayyyyy 😡
ok Ok enough...Now one is interested...
So i decided...not to put anything here...if they not given chance....then they say when is my turn come...when turn comes they never reply....
ok...This is not going to fair..

well...thanks Pink for putting your views...farhina and rajiv1...
Pink Why i choose Caption of the Rajivians too...Becoz you are sweet as cutiopie ...and you are Deffinetly no 1 Rajivians there is no doubt in it...
But i like to mention something new...so i think you like it... 😳

Ok for my promise..i have said that i am tell about my thing last...

So i am finished it off this topic...

First... I am Riddhi from gujarat..and Diploma in computer Engg...Right now Studying In U.S.A.. I am 23 years old...Hu ne mein sabse badi In this forum. 😳

Ok...When Sweeto took decision To out of Kth and then next show is coming TImebomb i was too excited about his role and everything...and one of my favourite yahoo group they have always waited Monday for starting Timebomb...
And india forum When Sujalfan puts the first episode vedio and with pictures....I reallly really find the Timebomb very very Interesting......and that is why i never missed any single update...if i don't have time to see vedio i would prefer to view some glimpses...and i really like timebomb's story..and best part is we get more and more exciting avatar play by Raj in this show...👏👏

Well, from my side this is enough...details for my friends...here..I love u all...😳

Well for my opninion Raj can carry any role with his magic...

All, thanks for the participating in this topic...

Edited by princess1 - 18 years ago
hey princess ab tu hamain aapko princess di kehna chahiye 😳
nai nai hamain aapko raj ki princess di kehna chahiye 😳   👏   👏
dat wuld b more kOoL 😆