Written update & precap :7/4/2009

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Epi startted to sajan-samrat asked to ghunjan what happen,y she's still in  college..Ghunjan said nothing..samrat said..seems link u r in silent mood..then he goes on n on & Ghunjan startted thinking that what she's feeling 4samrat,does samrat have dat same feelings 4her..She was looking @ samrat & a drop of tears fell down 4m her eyes..samrat noticed dat.He asked what happen..what he said to her thats bcoz she's ving tears in her eyes..Ghunjan said nothing..She abt to left..but samrat stoped her by saying i guess its all bcoz of these flower..chashmish if u r behaving like dis after getting flowers b4rose day then what u'll do when i'll give rose in rose day..Ghunjan said nothing again..Samrat gets close to her but ghunjan trunned off by saying kal milte hai..Ghunjan left..& samrat smiled..

Scene shifted to Mayank-Cj-Mayank was sitting alone in classroom,CJ noticed that..She went to him & asked what happened to him..mayank said everything happening wrong wid him..Today he missed his class & also 4got to pay some bill & bcoz of that some ppl bothering her mom..CJ said its not a big deal u can correct ur mistake easily..Mayank said that what im going to do..Mom does hard work 4me day n night & i cant 4get my responsibilities..& he left..

Scene shifted to Ghunjan-She was very happy thinking abt her feelings..She opended a book where she kept all those roses which samrat gave her..& remind each moments which r belongs to those roses & she also kept a place 4 a rose which she expecting to get 4m samrat in rose day..

Scene shifted to Mayank-He made foods 4him & his mom,& saying that 4m now he'll never 4get his responsibilities..& 'll help his mom in everything..

Scene shifted to Ghunjan- Ghunjan was seeing those roses dat time uday knock at d door..He came to know that what he should gift to his lady love in rose day as he already gave roses to his love b4 rose day..Ghunjan said..Give dat thing which can touch his beloved heart..

Scene shifted to Mayank-Mayank's mom-Mayank opened d door..said hi to his mom..His mom was looking very tired..He kept her bag & makes her seat in sofa.. Mayank said her to sit as he 's going to bring water 4his mom..Mom said when u r brining d water plz bring a medicing of headache as well...Mayu come to her & said mom y u do so much hard work.his mom said..bcoz mahenat ka faal hamesha meetha hota hai but dont know y u r so karwa..

Scene shifted to Ghunjan-She's thinking as samrat said he's going to give roses to her in rose day then she also need to gift him something na.. but she's confused coz dont know what to give him..

Scene shifted to Mayank,mayank's mom- Mayank said mom i'll take care of u always..Mayank said i know that & dont u worry after 2years when u start working,then i'll do  only relax..mom & son hug each other & said love u each other..

Scene shifted to Ghunjan- she's trying to call samrat but dont know what to talk wid him as both just met..She did a practise of what can she talk but later gave up...But her mind wants to talk wid sam..She dialed samrat's number...

Epi ended..

Precap:
Nupur & mayank talking in phone,Nupur asking How to know there is friendship only or love b2in a girl & boy..Mayank said in a confused way..again confusion..
A guy heat Benji by his bike..This's guy is d new one,samrat noticed dat..So be readt 4d new entry..

Thanku..Sorry if i did any mistake..I write d update as in detailed i can,,if u think i did any baised update..plz contact d mods abt it or watch d video of d epi which Bhamita di'll update soon ..

Love
piya.

Moderator's Note:
.Please use the THANKYOU BUTTON to THANK.

Edited by Minalix - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u piya
lov ya...
Anthara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks piya... Ur update is great...

yanchok thumbnail
thanks piya,but no nupur scene today????
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ yanchok-yeah..its bcoz this's d day when rati took a day off..Thats y no nupur scene was der today..
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww thanxa alot for da update.. missed nupur...:(:(
-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not many gunjan-sam moments, only in the beginning but i liked it it was a nice episode and thanx!
humrahi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update... seems like a boring episode... no mayur! Oh well... i guess ill skip today...

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da gr8 update ....... cnt w8 2 c da epi