Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey.b thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

her opinion doesnt count for me anyway .. john isstillhotter than ranbir anydayyy .

Tara_K thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

😆yeah Ranbir is hot but John is hot too.

I remember that BAH special interview where Bipasha was waiting for Ranbir to say that she's sexy so he said "Bipasha your sexy" and she smiled but she actually forced Ranbir to say that😆 And when Ranbir said "The beautiful Deepika"  Bipasha got angry and said "HOw come you didn't say the beautiful bipasha or beautiful manisha, Why only Deepika got to be the beautiful one?"  😆 Deepika said, "But he called you sexy."

Off topic: ur avi of David is too cute😳 I voted for him last year, I thought he was going to win but he didn't It's okay though cuz David cook was from my town and he won😊

Awwww i didnt know that, maybe Bips was just returning the favour but this topic's turned into a 'Lets bash Ranbir Kapoor ' one and thats sad😭, Its just one person's opinion and now everyone's after Ranbir , I mean he didnt exactly pay Bipasha to say this.
And I LOVE David Archuleta! More than Ranbir actually and I was heartbroken when he lost, cried a lot.Oops talking off-topic but i heart David!!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
David Archuleta is so much better than Ranbir... lol  David is so talented and so young. So of course you would love David more because he was too sweet.

Yeah probably Bipasha was returning the favor for Ranbir😊
Edited by Terenaina - 15 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bips sure has good taste in men!
MimiLulu thumbnail
Oh geez why is everyone after her back??  It's her bloody opinion just like how it's your bloody opinion that Ranbir is not hot.  
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sonalicious

Bips sure has good taste in men!

yup she does😉  John is the hottest guy in bollywood now
MimiLulu thumbnail
So he is.   John and Ranbir are my crushes.  *sigh*  I won't mind being Bips for a day.
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I agree with them
Ranbir is very hot and sexci
Ranbir is def. Hot.
buh omg John screams outtt HOTNESS

It is okay for Bipasha to say this because she is dating John Abraham. Imagine if Tusshar Kapoor's girl friend had said this😛