Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Maarocks

I was hoping as the show continues we would see more flashbacks when they grow up to when  they were kids. So wanted to see Choti grown up

Ya me too๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vineetrule

Ya me too๐Ÿ˜ญ

Going to quick. Need more time on this show. So many things they need to work on with the characters
lethallover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wanted to see playbacks when they grow up but not now. WANT MORE SCENES ON THE KIDS with their new daddy Akshar.

vijaya29 thumbnail
i dont underatand why everyone want apara to marry akshar.bcoz he look smart ,but what about good and bad.did you all think about apara and kids what happens if they marry.they are on the streets but still you want kids to call him papa.i dont want this kind of papa.
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya29

i dont underatand why everyone want apara to marry akshar.bcoz he look smart ,but what about good and bad.did you all think about apara and kids what happens if they marry.they are on the streets but still you want kids to call him papa.i dont want this kind of papa.

He has to marry Apara to gain all of it. Per the will of Shekhar. The will states Apara's new husband gains it all....TIs the only path to the money and everything...hense the marriage to apara needs to happen for the plan to proceed for all the money/everything......if it proceeds...yeah if the show continues we have the senerios of him changing to good and being a true "somewhat" dad to the kids (so many times with marriage the wife can change the hubby for good) or continuing with the evil and throw them out....but we will never know since the show is ending...hope you understand why Akshar has to marry Apara.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by 1love4ever - 15 years ago
vijaya29 thumbnail
do we  think he can change ?that s funny?and do u all think apara will forgive him after knowing that he killed sekhar.
toocool4 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya29

do we  think he can change ?that s funny?and do u all think apara will forgive him after knowing that he killed sekhar.

It's a zee/indian serial anything is possible...if they can bring back the dead so many times...why can't evil change to good...duh!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›... Also if Apara finds out he killed her husband common sense of course she will not forgive him....But that was going to be long term when she would of fallen in love with him more...if it went that way...otherwise still unknown...since the show is ending....also since all is ending ....she will find out and no she will not forgive...duh๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by toocool4 - 15 years ago
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: toocool4

It's a zee/indian serial anything is possible...if they can bring back the dead so many times...why can't evil change to good...duh!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›... Also if Apara finds out he killed her husband common sense of course she will not forgive him....But that was going to be long term when she would of fallen in love with him more...if it went that way...otherwise still unknown...since the show is ending....also since all is ending ....she will find out and no she will not forgive...duh๐Ÿ˜›

I like that Priya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Death coming back then dying again..how many times have that happened in a zee serial....With Evil to Good....Heck anything is possible so why not in MAA. One would hope Askhar would change but it seemed like with the marriage he would of stayed the same. Yet it was open to a possibility of some good in his character especially with the kids in the long run...but truth be known he would of kicked them out of the house...If it wasn't for the clause in the will....then he wouldn't have to marry apara...With this serial if it happened that he kicked them out...then they should of progressed the show and have the kids grown to fight back....So many senerios to make the show last longer....So many avenues...Ending soon is a disappointment.
star1lives thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1love4ever

I like that Priya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Death coming back then dying again..how many times have that happened in a zee serial....With Evil to Good....Heck anything is possible so why not in MAA. One would hope Askhar would change but it seemed like with the marriage he would of stayed the same. Yet it was open to a possibility of some good in his character especially with the kids in the long run...but truth be known he would of kicked them out of the house...If it wasn't for the clause in the will....then he wouldn't have to marry apara...With this serial if it happened that he kicked them out...then they should of progressed the show and have the kids grown to fight back....So many senerios to make the show last longer....So many avenues...Ending soon is a disappointment.

Correct. love the answer Priya๐Ÿ˜›