Page 1 of 1

lovelouisvuitto

Groupbie

lovelouisvuitto

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Shoes On Beauty, Gems On Crown

Tags:
beauty shoe, designer handbags

Shoes indeed can affect the overall style more than any other accessories. I am sorry for you women who take high-heeled shoes as a tool or instrument of torture, because a pair of good shoes really can make you look much better. I can bet that very few men will look back just because of a woman's gorgeous brooch. To put it in another way, a person doesn't have to be a crazy shoe lover or philosopher to be able to appreciate a girl in befitting nice shoes.

beauty-shoe-handbagsoutlet.biz

handbagsoutlet.biz designer handbags

If we love shoes because they can add character to our dressing style, then it only makes sense when you find the right shoes that show your personality. I never figure out what "trendy shoes" are, they appear to be "shoes that everybody wears this month" to me. It always reminds me the scene of a group of beasts springing at Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves whenever I come across a group of teen girl stepping into boutiques all in ankle boots. I would like to ask where the personality is to play a piece of panic-stricken steak.

Edited by lovelouisvuitto - 06 April 2009 at 8:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shoes On Beauty, Gems On Crown" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top