VERY Bad news for Kulwant Fans...spoiler alert

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Kulwant Singh dies on Meet Mila De Rabba

The terrorist attack on Mumbai city has given producers a chance to experiment with a terrorist track on Meet Mila De Rabba. The show will now see another twist in the tale. Kulwant Singh, the main lead of the show will be shot and will die.

"Yes, I am going to die in Meet….. Actually I am going to be shot dead and Geet who is waiting for me to come will see only my uniform. We are running with a track where we strike some terrorists but what happens to me and how I will be shot dead will be shown soon. But it is true that I am going to die in the serial for sure," Piyush Sahdev who plays Kulwant confirmed.

Most serials include death sequences to ramp up TRPs. Is it the same on Meet Mila…? "The Mumbai attack was a sad incident but we didn't add this track because of that."

The death of the character is only one side of the coin. One of the sources from the sets disclosed that people will see an unexpected movement in Kulwant Singh's body just before his funeral pyre is lit and then there will be his second coming.

But what's new? Yet one more dead man returns on a serial.

credit: Raj Dixit of tellychakkar

I will cry nowCryCry I hope this is not true and nothing of this happens in any way or else I will kill somebody for sureAngryAngryAngry
CryCryCry why r they giving us so much pain??? so many rumors already, nah??
CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-Loveflowertot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VERY Bad news for Kulwant Fans...spoiler alert" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

The terrorist attack on Mumbai city has given producers a chance to experiment with a terrorist track on Meet Mila De Rabba. The show will now see another twist in the tale. Kulwant Singh, the main lead of the show will be shot and will die.

"Yes, I am going to die in Meet'.. Actually I am going to be shot dead and Geet who is waiting for me to come will see only my uniform. We are running with a track where we strike some terrorists but what happens to me and how I will be shot dead will be shown soon. But it is true that I am going to die in the serial for sure," Piyush Sahdev who plays Kulwant confirmed.

Most serials include death sequences to ramp up TRPs. Is it the same on Meet Mila'? "The Mumbai attack was a sad incident but we didn't add this track because of that."

The death of the character is only one side of the coin. One of the sources from the sets disclosed that people will see an unexpected movement in Kulwant Singh's body just before his funeral pyre is lit and then there will be his second coming.

I will cry nowCryCry I hope this is not true and nothing of this happens in any way or else I will kill somebody for sureAngryAngryAngry
CryCry

aree yaar.. dont worry.. there's still hopeWinkBig smile

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Is this source legitimate?

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
i have stopped watching the serial long before....
but this twist making me more agitated
whty can't they make some simple love storyAngry

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:58am | IP Logged
what horrible tracks r they cming up with?????????????????Angry
its been one month since he is in pakistan............y can't they bring kul back to india..............what will happen to geet she is in kishan ganj finding kul????????????????????????????????/Confused

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

same here sam.. but I still read the updatesWinkLOL

Edited by magicalmelody - 07 April 2009 at 7:14am

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalmelody

Originally posted by stephhh

"Yes, I am going to die in Meet'.. Actually I am going to be shot dead and Geet who is waiting for me to come will see only my uniform. We are running with a track where we strike some terrorists but what happens to me and how I will be shot dead will be shown soon. But it is true that I am going to die in the serial for sure," Piyush Sahdev who plays Kulwant confirmed.

Most serials include death sequences to ramp up TRPs. Is it the same on Meet Mila'? "The Mumbai attack was a sad incident but we didn't add this track because of that."

CryCry

aree yaar.. dont worry.. there's still hopeWinkBig smile

yup he won't die but everyone will think he is dead. Indian Armies failed to trace him in person then how did they got his clothes??

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

exactly my thoughts, why can't they make it a happy drama??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top