Meet Mila De Rabba

~MMDR April 6th written update~

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sat Sri Akal, Namaste and As-Salamu Alaykum.

Hey I hope you had a good weekend and to everyone in UK I hope you are having a blast in your Easter holidays because I know I am.

I am in a bit of a rush need to go out and run some errands so this update will be brief, so sorry but family comes first.

Ok I also see no update for Thursday so please bear with me if it makes no sense.

RECAP

Geet is wondering around a jungle holding Kul's Kripan and having KulGeet flashbacks. Old scenes very cute, marriage and him leaving. Then honeymoon and she is crying and looking exhausted, she lovingly strokes the kripan and looks sad.

PART ONE

Morning and Kul is looking up at the sky and looking around, I think he is lost. He walks on ahead and looks tired and is struggling to walk. He falls onto a tree and thinks that I have to move find my way back home it is my duty and I will pray to god that if he wants to take my life then only on my home soil ( NAHIN don't say that😭), bless being such a good FAUJI. He takes out Geet's pic and strokes it lovingly and remembers the promise he took from Geet that she will never leave him and he says out aloud that your Kulwant will come back to you ( very sweet scene Piyush you rock ), he says come what may I will return.

At the army office Geet is waiting for the Major Saab and looking sad she see's a pic of Kul getting awards and stuff an looks sad. Sameer Kapoor introduces himself as Kul's friend and Geet says Namaste and says that I have come to ask about Major Kulwant Singh and the friend looks at her looking tired and sees the kripan in her hand he says that we don't know anything and don't worry, have faith in us we will find him. Geet says that if I go home it will be with him. Another soldier comes and says that there is news on the wireless for you he things it might be about Major Kulwant and tells Geet to wait he will be back.

Kul shown still struggling in the jungle and then he spots some enemies ahead he tries to run but falls over and lands on a tree root which pierces his chest (🤢 I cant watch so gruesome), he withers in pain trying to keep quite so that the enemies don't hear him and he hears them on their radio and the threats they make against Zara and her Dad. He looks shocked and wonders what to do.

PART TWO

Back at Zara's place and she is praying to god and asking him were her son is (👏👏good scene very well acted), she said that you are making me suffer by taking my husband and my son away from me, suddenly we see a cute little boy come in shouting AMI and then he disappears, Zara's cries and her dad comes in to console her and says that have patients ad then gets upset him self. Zara scolds him by saying that if you become weak then who can I lean on for strength and he says from were do I get himmat and patients from and he says that I am so unlucky that my young daughter in law become a widow and god took away my right to bury him too, were do I search for him, Zara consoles him and says that we will both look for his body and by gods grace we will.

Mandy is looking sad about Geet leaving and then Sukhi looking worried and Dolly looking sad, LJ starts saying that she should of thought of her child at least and then everyone gets up form the sofa's and Mandy asks GJ to go find them cause she can't suffer anymore and then SD says that we will go find them and GJ says that who will look after are children if we give up and he says to Mandy that we will go to the army camp that Kul was posted, Suhi says that I will go to look for her and everyone looks happy apart from Dolly who is hyperventilating. Sukhi is pacing and Sukhi tells her not to worry he will be back soon with Kul and Geet and that she should pray that he finds them quickly, Dolly looks upset and says that do you have to go and he says what are you saying and she explains that I am worried that something will happen to you and he says that you have gone crazy and she says that I am crazy thinking about you all the time. Sukhi and her have a argument about Geet, he accuses her of being selfish and she says that even Geet is selfish, not thinking about her baby and that why do you think she left, she went to find her love and I love you to and I won't let you leave, Sukhi says that I love Geet and Kul a lot and specially when they need me know an Sukhi grabs his bags and leaves a crying Dolly begging him not to go.

Geet sees the soldier come back and asks him if he has any news, he says nothing and Geet gets worried she asks him that I still don't know were he was when he got lost no body is saying a word to me, the soldier looks at her and Geet says that your hands are tied about what's going on and I appreciate that an he says that that I am happy you understand and then quietly hands over a note to her. She happily takes it and opens it, she looks happily at the note cause it has the place he was last seen name and the other soldier silently nod's at her and she nods back thanks.

PART THREE

Geet is at the village were Kul was last seen and asks the locals if they have seen Kul, she shows his pic and they say no and then she gets sad.

Kul is shown STILL struggling in the jungle, we see Zara and her Dad looking for her hubby's body, they look around and we also see the Pakistani officers looking around, its like a cat and mouse game to see who will find who first, Kul waits near a tree and then looks up to see the border and gets happy then it ends.

NO PRECAP

CONCLUSION

Briefly I will says that this is a good episode, it is setting up the week nicely lots of tears from Dolly and nice emotional scenes from Zara who is shaping up to be a nice character, I loved SIGH Kul and the pic scene so well acted took my heart away that scene. I don't know what happened on Thursday but man Geet looks just as stressed as Kul, I pray they meet soon, which I know is not likely now cause of the TB article SIGH why are the creative's ruining a potentiality brilliant reunion will a crappy Sukhi, Geet and Kul triangle ( won't mention Dolly she doesn't love anyone else but her self), beats me OK I am off now this episode gets 7 out of ten.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. that wz quick... thanks for update...
nw this show annoys me soooo soooo much...
I want KulGeet back.. plzzzzz
shaz81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicalmelody

wow.. that wz quick... thanks for update...

nw this show annoys me soooo soooo much...
I want KulGeet back.. plzzzzz

OMG i want them back so badly i want MD BACK i want cartoon back heck i even want mad Joginder back he was funny HELL they all were this is just mega boring now ACTING aint so bad BUT the blood and gore makes me sick and i have to update too SIGH !!!!
shaz81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peg_pionne

thanks a lot❤️

that's alright Peg !!!!!
warning: throwing the bombshell!!! i think, Zara (Garima) is far more better actress than Suriely!!!☢️ i never thought koki (the character Garima used to play in F.I.R. with that signature monkey-jump-NAAHHIIINNN!!!) can act that well!!! GR8 job Garima!!!👍🏼 
🤗thanks, Gj!!! thanx again for being so early!!!🤗
@Sonia⭐️: glad to see u again!!! 🤗
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I liked it when they started the episode with flashbacks of cute kulgeet moments and played the song angan main ab dhoop. I also liked the last part but the show was overall the same so far, they really need to give some new flavor to it before its too late. when will they going to reunit kulgeet back???

thanks for the update and happy easter day to you Sharan
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Sharan! My Sony channel didn't show MMDR today - it was really weird!
They are stretching this way too far. Don't they realize without Kul MMDR will never be the same?