acne come and go

karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello everyone. i use dto have acne and now i only have hevay horrible marks left all over my back and the ront of my chest. thats where i got my acne!. my marks r still here their fading slowly  but i have heard once acne goes it does not go forever it comes back is that true ='[! x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Acne happens because of hormones.

Im trying to get rid of my acne! I have used so many products and some worked but then they would come back again.
At the moment I am using something that is prescripted by a doctor. And it is working, slow by yeah. Now I have only some active acne on my face and most of them are marks. So just waiting....

Your marks will be going away soon. Just be patient. (Im not at all patient! Im dieing with my acne here!!!)

Sad to say but acne's cure isnt permanent =(

Your marks will go away, just wait =D

But if you eat well and tc of your body really well then the chances of your acne coming back will be less. =)
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
best way to get away from those scares is vitamin E cream [make sure you get the one w/ concentrated on there]

I especially get some bad backne scars so use vitamin e cream after u get out of the shower wehre ur acne scars usually are.. you won't see the difference in days so you def have to be patient.. it took me about 7-8months to see actual results, although it won't take it 100% off, but it tones down the scar to near your skin tone and where the acne scar doens'tlook taht noticeable

another option is to buy skin lighteners..put it wehre the acne scars are and it should lighten [i havent personally tried this but iheard it works]
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

best way to get away from those scares is vitamin E cream [make sure you get the one w/ concentrated on there]

I especially get some bad backne scars so use vitamin e cream after u get out of the shower wehre ur acne scars usually are.. you won't see the difference in days so you def have to be patient.. it took me about 7-8months to see actual results, although it won't take it 100% off, but it tones down the scar to near your skin tone and where the acne scar doens'tlook taht noticeable

another option is to buy skin lighteners..put it wehre the acne scars are and it should lighten [i havent personally tried this but iheard it works]

Hey  desigrl05,

Would like to ask you something which is totally not related with this topic.
Umm... I was reading your post, and your avatar caught my eye. I used to watch Dil mil gaye before, but i stopped watching  it. Umm, weird question but what happend after that slap?😛😳 Are they together and aliright now??😛
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Well i've got also acne
and using a ccream and anitibiotics
i hope it goes oon
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont have none ..
but i heard you can get some cream from the doctors to help it. x