Thirumathi Selvam

THIRUMATHI SELVAM 05-09TH APR discussions

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks akka for stepping in ... and for the excellent and suda suda updates 😳👍🏼 much appreciated 🤗

seem like nothing interesting .. except for this vasu revathy chasing 😡😡 and the gift scene 😡 thangamudiyalai paar 😡😡

selvam still in serious condition ,.. 😭😭😭 i really hope in tomorrow's episode archana will hear the conversation and realise how cruel her mother can be 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Vani.

adipaavi Sivagami.  mappillai nu vEndaam atleast oru manushan nu nenachi varuthapadalaam illa. cheche.. unnai enna solli thitinaalum adhu pOdhaadhu... 😡

Archu kannu, unga anni Jayanthi ottu kaykara maadhiri neeyum kELu ma, unga ammavin arpagunathai.. kEttu hospital kku Odu..
sharavathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the prompt updates.

What a horrible cruel hardhearted woman sivagami is?? Bhagyam i think is a shade better than Sivagami...

Vasu and Revathy romance... I dint know there were adagu shops giving money for mobile phones... 😆 Edited by sharavathi - 15 years ago
shashuvathy thumbnail

Hello everyone, am new here, been silent reader for quite some time.

Thank you vani acca for well written updates 🤗🤗. And thank you for the sweet welcome pm. 😊

very true, sivagami amma, not in human category at all. Very annoying person and has not heart. Pity archana, a nice soft spoken, well manered girl to have mother like sivagami amma.

again, thank you acca for updates. 😊
lifeissymbol123 thumbnail
hey vani akka, thanks for the updates! and everyone, thanks for being so welcoming! =)

as for today's episode, i totally can't stand sivagami's character...😡 the way she showed no care for selvam...

but i feel the extreme possessiveness that sivagami has is partly archana's fault. if only archana wasn't always ready to listen to everything sivagami says...
sang_24 thumbnail
Thanks Vani Dear😊...

Again a Boring Episode😔...

Intha Sivagami yei parthaale Pathikutu Varuthu...
Avo Eppo Thirindi, Eppo Archana vai Purinji, Eppo Manam Maari, Eppo Archana vai Anupi, Eppo Archana Selvathodu Santhoshama irupa, athai paarthu nangal viewers eppo santhosha padarthu??..Eppo EPpo Eppo...So Many WHEN Questions but so far No Answers😕...Director Sir Its not too late even now..Please start answering...We all have been waiting with so much of Patience for a nice twist for a long long time now...I'm afraid to say this but we all are loosing our patience one after the other😭😭...Please do something😡😡😭😭

Yes Netz..Intha Vasu-Revathy romance Thaanga mudiyalaipa😡😡.. Money illatha nerathule Ivangaluku Gift romba Mukhiyam😡😡..

BTW..I was thinking that Revathy left her cell phone home before eloping...Then how come she Adumana vechufy? Maybe she had an other mobile too..Who knows😕...
Edited by sang_24 - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shashuvathy

Hi shashu😊,

Welcome to the TMS world😊, Feel free to share your views with us, and hope you have a wonderful time here😊

sang_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shashuvathy

Hello shashuvathy😊,

Welcome to TMS Forums...Hope you enjoy here😳😳

sang_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lifeissymbol123

hey vani akka, thanks for the updates! and everyone, thanks for being so welcoming! =)

Hello lifeissymbol123😊,
Welcome to TMS World ma...Thanks for sharing your views here...I hope you'll enjoy here more than the serial😳😳

Edited by sang_24 - 15 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Vasu and Revathy romance is too good to last long.