**Incognito Critics** #24-- Awards+COTW pg 1 - Page 108

Posted: 14 years ago
Ishan - She doesn't own the team. She just invested in it. I think it is owned by emerging media group.
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Yet another new entry in Miley Jab Hum Tum.. By Srividya Rajesh | 08 April 2009 | 2:17am    70 Comments

Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* *
Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* *

Rahul Arora, who partnered Panchi Bora in Bollywood Ka Ticket will be entering the show very soon...

After the entry of the new Dramatics teacher Kishwar Merchant, Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum sees yet another entry, and this time it is a new college student who is set to join the gang!!

According to our source, "The role will be played by Rahul Arora, who had earlier partnered Panchi Bora in 9X' reality show, Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket. He is presently seen in NDTV Imagine's Dehleez".

We called up Rahul and he was upbeat about his entry in the popular youth based show. "I play the character of Ranvijay, who is the cool-dude types. The character has a grey shade, and he does not like the sight of Samrat (Mohit Sehgal), as he finds him as big competition when it comes to the looks and physique. The story ahead will show many clashes between us. Also, there will be a love angle between me and Dia", states the young actor.

Well, this will be an interesting track, with Samrat and the new guy going hammer and tongs at each other!!

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

What do u think about it ? 😉

interstin. dia needs a good luv angle.
hey guys!

did you happen to notice this one chap by the name of dony11 in the dmg forum....he/she is a pretty interesting character! (and I dont mean that positively)