Mushrafi Murtaza fan..!??!?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged

hey guys as.. i m a bangladeshi.....i m really proud of tht...Mushrafi murtaza is in ma fav team KKR!!!Embarrassed

..its a huge oppurtumity to see him wth DADA nd SRK!..We r wai8ing ahead to see him playing in RSA!!!...

but i have read that KKR havt officially contacted him yet!!Confused.....we r in gr8 tension here!!!

MushRafi Murtaza is one Of the famoust Starzz in BAngladesh....

luv u mushrafi..nd all the best to him nd KKR rockz!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mushrafi Murtaza fan..!??!?" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinguunique

IF-Rockerz

pinguunique

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
heyy, i am a bengali and a mashrafi fan as well.
Did u hear the news, he has been voted the best player in the KKR team!!
I am sure he will rock and will bring about a few victories for KKR!!!

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged

oh yah..i heard tht........kolkata rockz yaaaaarrr....

mashrafi is veerry much xcited to b a part of KKR!he will gonna give his best to his team...

dada will also rock!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.