kala620
kala620

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
that site is good anj

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Jodi and I were trying to point out Purab is not everyones ideal guy certainly not ours and if you read our posts properly we were not just criticising his looks but also his personality - the lecturing, the holier than thou attitude, the way he treat Jassi like a child.

Yes Armaan sleeps around, big deal!  This topic is about Purab nah?

I apologise for myself and on Jodi's behalf for criticising your Raja as of course no one can say a bad word about him on this forum - The Purab Mehra fan site.  You all turn a blind eye to his faults.  No one is perfect.

Purab Mehra looks like Orlando Bloom......ha ha I never realised Orlando looks so old with such a creepy smile, disgusting purple hair cut and tiny wrinkly forehead with the biggest eyebrows in the world ever and the thinnest top lip you will ever see.

Chill out its only a tv show!!

I agree looks arn't everything!  Of course not.  But if you read the first post the girl who posted (cant remember name) said what guy couldnt resist Purab looks and all so we were just trying to make the point that we think Samir Soni is unattractive in our eyes.

Why bring Samir's education into the equation? We never called him thick.

Not everyone wants Purab to end up with Jassi.  He would bore her to death with his lectures.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Not everyone wants Purab to end up with Jassi.  He would bore her to death with his lectures.

Agreed with the quote LOL

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Well......this loonnnnggggg FIVE page discussion has definitely shown us who the Armaan lovers and Purab lovers in this site are...... Clap

I for one reallly enjoyed regarding the witty repartees and comebacks!! Way to go guys & gals....you all ROCK!! Tongue

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Same old arguements...tch tch!
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Anitha..So what if this is a Purab lover's site..every forum is biased!
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged

if you read our posts properly we were not just criticising his looks but also his personality - the lecturing, the holier than thou attitude, the way he treat Jassi like a child...........

Purab Mehra looks like Orlando Bloom......ha ha I never realised Orlando looks so old with such a creepy smile, disgusting purple hair cut and tiny wrinkly forehead with the biggest eyebrows in the world ever and the thinnest top lip you will ever see.

What is the point made?..... Looks are not critisized in this 5 page discussion and only one message about the personality..???? I don't get it. 

I apologise for myself and on Jodi's behalf for criticising your Raja as of course no one can say a bad word about him on this forum - The Purab Mehra fan site.  You all turn a blind eye to his faults.  No one is perfect.......

Hey you knew that before you joined here, right?.... Go to 'your' (JP) forum to discuss about 'your' Armaan. Nobody is forced to come here.

Chill out its only a tv show!!............

Thanks, but Practise before you Preach.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Welcome manimau....way to go!

An eye for an eye and i forums for jpLOL

Go to top