India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purub IDEAL GUY (Page 6)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

He's the same age as Armaan - mid thirties. There are many people who look older/younger than their actual age.

What's the big deal about being a virgin? As Rahima said, it is definitely better than contracting a disease like AIDS.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Nothing wrong with being a virgin.  But not at 45 which is how old Purab looks. 
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

So everyone should stop having sex at the risk of contracting AIDS? 

Whats wrong with using a condom?

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Yes AS has slept around but he has no kids running around so I presume he has sense and uses protection. 

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Looks are not everything. Is a guy, having looks and no brains, attractive? Not to me!

Many females are automatically attracted to POWER and DYNAMIC personality (which rich/powerful people normally have), and Purab being a very rich man, would have to actually ward off females.

And, since we are actually talking about Samir's look here and not Purab's character- he (Samir) has been involved with many females in the real life, which shows that females do find him attractive, if not his looks, his character then. If they fell for his character, that is a HUGE compliment for Samir. 

Personally I feel, those who fall for looks alone, are superfical, and I want nothing to do with them. Looks are here today, gone tomorrow.

Some find Purab's look attractive, some find Armaan's look attractive.You cannot win them all. I find many who find Purab's character very endearing, not many who like Armaan's character.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 08 September 2004 at 4:51pm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with Ash and Mystica.  Btw Annie, my avatar is of Samir Soni!!!  I know it's kind of blurry.  I couldn't make it any clearer than that.  I don't know if I can.
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

I don't care about Purab or Armaan's look, but I won't go to the extent of criticizing their looks. Looks are god given, and you can only change it, through plastic surgery. Is it worth going to that extent?

Some people who are good looking have insecurity about losing their looks. Some of them are shallow because they do not look beyond their own outer beauty. Many of them are unhappy, because they don't know whether people love them for themselves or for their looks.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Didn't know sexuality could be gauged from one's face but thanks for the info guys,If manliness is sleeping around then Armaan suri is welcome to it,Purab doesnot need to prove it..as for the fart bit ,I bet ,you all would know as Armaan Suri is so full of hot air.

I agree with Rahima that Purab is the ultimate prince charming and it is a pity there are such few like him and so many like Armaan suri ...a total loser in business,in love and in human relationships which ofcourse is too much for his poor little pea brain? to handle.

Go to top