Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
well gurlz.. i'm sorry to say, but i've already arranged clones for you guyz.. and the real dude.. MUAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!! 😈

LOLZ.. JUS KIDDIN πŸ˜†

well then maybe we will need to cut him into pieces.. someone gets his heart, someone his money, someone his kindness, his looks, ect.

.. but, lets all just dream that we all get sum1 like him.. and when we do, be sure to tell all of us πŸ˜‰

anniegupta_ thumbnail
(because that is one less in our competition of purab) πŸ˜† wut say naina? ... πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahima

funny how we all want that, yet we are all so sure there is not one floating around, so we are even willing to settle for a clone.

hmmm....I think we r too clever for our own good....none of us is ready to settle for the clone......however I do agree with u on this Rahima....if u believe there is Mr perfect out there then u can bet on it that one day u will find himπŸ˜‰.....its like they say.....believe in urself and ur already a winnerπŸ‘πŸΌ
allegra thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

well then maybe we will need to cut him into pieces.. someone gets his heart, someone his money, someone his kindness, his looks, ect.

OK. I'll take his money
allegra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

u ladies r too cruel😭😭😭

Who me? I just want his money. He can remain intact for that. Annie's the one who wants to cut him up and distribute him!
*Anjali* thumbnail

hehehehe, allegra!!!!!!   I'll take any part I can get, even if it's just a strand of hair!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ides thumbnail
.....anjali, if  all of Purab's fans decide to follow ur footsteps, he will become bald in no time.....I think this thread is enough to scare him off....imagine knowing that people have already decided to cut up distribute himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†beechaara purab dum daba ke bhagee ga.....πŸ˜†
anniegupta_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: allegra

Who me? I just want his money. He can remain intact for that. Annie's the one who wants to cut him up and distribute him!

πŸ˜† ....hey hey.. that option was just for you guys.. i'm ready to take him all πŸ˜‰

jus kiddin.. πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
there are contenders for his hair.....would u be interested in a bald Purab the AnnieπŸ˜‰
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Here is a piece of news for all you Purab fans...
"Dance like a man" , staring Sameer Soni,Anoushka Shankar and Shobana is releasing Oct 1.