Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gupta thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 purab is definitely an ideal guy.jassi will be a fool not to go for him.
surnita thumbnail
If Purab had halfway decent looks he wouldnt look at Jassi twice.  Unfortunatly, no one else wants him so he might as well try his luck with an ugly bird!
surnita thumbnail
I bet he is still a virgin.  A 46 year old virgin.
rahima thumbnail

Aint it better to be a virgin than to be sleeping around with anyone ie characters like Raj and Armaan just cant wait to bed the next woman?

Cant understand why people think its a bad thing to be a Virgin but its ok to walk with illnesses like Aids?

Morgoth thumbnail

Things such as hair colour, facial features, clothes and accents are only criticized as a last resort - when there is nothing in one's character that one can criticize.  

Purab could look like Quasimodo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I would still like him.

gupta thumbnail

Iam in agreement with rahima. After all with age outer beauty.looks and all that declines what remains intact is your inner beauty. in the serial purab mehra has all the qualities for a nice girl jassi to make her happy.

also armaan cannot change overnight.I mean one can go a transformaion in outward looks but not in mental thinking

surnita thumbnail

Hello there is plenty in his character I could critisize.

His lecturing, his holier than thou attitude, smugness, the underhand tactics using Arundhutti etc,

all that and hes ugly and annoying...

surnita thumbnail
I agree there is nothing wrong with being a virgin but to be one at his age (he looks about 45) is just plain sad, unless you have devoted your life to god!
Morgoth thumbnail

He's the same age as Armaan - mid thirties. There are many people who look older/younger than their actual age.

What's the big deal about being a virgin? As Rahima said, it is definitely better than contracting a disease like AIDS.

surnita thumbnail
Nothing wrong with being a virgin.  But not at 45 which is how old Purab looks.