Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

hi, you guys are so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I think his hairs are too long and his face looks small for that hair style.

Princess

heyher87 thumbnail
yea i agree with princess but i think i would marry guy with more sensibility, wise, a person who doesnt care about looks but more of inner beauty than outside beauty Purab is that kind
heyher87 thumbnail

I dont know how i am supposed to know do u reallly think i would know!! JEEZ (i am stupidly sarcastic) (i dont if anything make sense) the way serial is going is driving me nuts just bring it to an end (still being myself)😳😆

heyher87 thumbnail
i am crazy i was joking Jodi (no hard feelings)
*Anjali* thumbnail
I don't get Purab's accent.  Is it Indian or American?  It's kind of in the middle, but it sounds like his native language is English.  is that true??
anniegupta_ thumbnail
you guyz are so funny 😆

😆 i agree with u guyz's purple hair thing and all that 😆 but looks aren't the reason i like purab.

i like purab for his heart and love for jassi... i kno he's not that hot and stuff but looks can change easily (e.g. jassi- mona) but it takes a long time for sum1's heart to change.

So eveb though they make him look like a 45 yr old man... i'll still like him.

But i agree with you guys on the hair and clothes 😆 so funny
*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree with you Annie.  I agree that he's not totally hot or anything and I still like him too. The purple hair is funny though.  I just saw a still frame shot from that show and yes it does look purple!!  😆
anniegupta_ thumbnail
yo anjali
your avatars kinda blurry. whoz pic is it?
Morgoth thumbnail

His accent is half-phirang and half-desi. It happens to most people who live abroad for a long time after living in India...not unusual.

rahima thumbnail
OK Kids, i think you guys are all missing the point here, I am NOT talking about Samir Soni , his lips, his hair colour, his hairstyle that is not what i am trying to say I am talking about Purab Mehta's character he plays, this multi millionaire, gentleman figured guy who has fallen for a no so attractive girl, not for her money nor for her looks, he has fallen for her inner beauty, you and i both know that in the real world this is off chance that someone falls for ones inner beauty.  Therefore for Jassi not Mona Singh this is an ideal suitor, cos even Armaan finds her ugly and besides her father Purab is the only next person to be attracted to her.  Maybe Purab might reject her once she changes her looks cos she will just like everyone else ie. Pari Edited by rahima - 19 years ago