~*Paying Guest*~My [Mohit+Sanaya] FF

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Welcome

I know you all are totally confussed regarding the name of my FF. Well, there's a reason for doing so. I thought of writing an FF of my very own realted to Mohit and Sanaya. Idon't happen to knw much about them as I live far from India. So here's the plot of my story.

Plot:  Young and talented Sanaya Irani hopes to succeed in life when she is promoted to be the editor of The Times, London. She soon takes on prjects. She lives with aged mr. and mrs. Gomez as paying guest but does not feel so in the company of such good people. She soon stes off to Nairobi for an assignment. But when she comes back, she discovers that mr. Gomez passed away and mrs. Gomez is having a hard time with the finances. To cover everything up, mrs. Gomez has kept a man named Mohit as paying guest. Sanaya is always corrected by Mohit and she dislikes his company. Mohit finds hard to withstand Sanaya's ego. But due to some sudden change in life, they began to see each other's good side. Can they ever fall in love?

If you guys love the plot an the theme...please comment so I can continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinaLoveNoteSoulmate_Sana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Paying Guest*~My [Mohit+Sanaya] FF" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muzic_lyf

muzic_lyf

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hmnn.....a good plot.....nce one.......du continue it.......

luv ya......
payal...

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 4:11am | IP Logged
great theme!!!love it!!!i'm sure u'll rock this!!!waitinf fr the first part!!!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
hey, really interesting concept, and it's nice to finally see some sanjan ffs on this forum...they're such a cute couple!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top