India-Forums

Heroine..zindagi ke panno se

desi_baby07 IF-Sizzlerz
desi_baby07
desi_baby07

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...
how did ya'll like Madhur Bandharkar's story? Any reactions? Smile

I thought it was a nice story. I really loved the jodi of Aashka and Arya Babbar. They were so cute. Embarrassed

I hated the fact that Tara (Aashka) ended up killing Arya (forgot his onscreen name). All the dreams they shared were shattered. But it was also wrong that he tried to take the girl away.
I felt bad for the girl for who Tara was fighting for because at the end, even she would be sold in the world of prostitution. I guess that was the reality of it.

I would like to hear other views also. Embarrassed

-aisha

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
ya..I saw it today and yes the story is really toucing..even I liked Aaska-Arya's jodi..
x.n0sh.x IF-Dazzler
x.n0sh.x
x.n0sh.x

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Im not a fan of the episodes of Heroine... I think they can be better... like... just not a fan of it, I like the other one's, Rajuben, Shaurat Nafrat etc
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Ravee Gupta to return to Sony with Adaalat. Ravee Gupta to return to Sony with Adaalat.  3

Ravee Gupta to be seen in an episodic of Sony TV's Aadaalat...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index