Evernight Series...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Okay, I just read Evernight a week ago, and the second book came out March 24, its called Stargazer.  I just finished it yesterday night!  And I have got to say that these two books were amazing!  I am eagerly waiting for the next book to come out!

It's about a girl Bianca and how she moves to this creepy boarding school called Evernight Academy.  Her parents got jobs there as teachers.  There she meets a guy named Lucas, who seems to find Evernight, not only creepy but for what it really is....Now, I don't want to give away much because half way through the book there is this big suprise, that really just caught me offgaurd.  But trust me, this is a must read series!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Evernight Series..." in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Hey, yaar... Thanks so much for sharing. I think I'm definitely giving this book a try... the story sounds pretty interesting. And good that you didn't put in any spoilers.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Wow, the story sounds really very interesting! Is it sort of a mystery/suspense/thriller type?

I'll try to get my hands on it as soon as possible.

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top