Meet Mila De Rabba

,,;;::MMDR Written update April 2::;;,,

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

I am sorry for not posting this on time due to some unavoidable circumstances, please bear with me and I hope you all will still enjoy reading this just as much I have watching it. I am quite bored lately as there was pretty slow progress on the current plot throughout the week. I am hoping last episode of this week will show some sign of light and will cut away the boredom of chasing, running, fearing, bleeding etc that was continuously going on through out the whole month. And after the horrible promo that was shown by the TV channel where they were giving the news of Kulwant's death (!) and Geet in white attire, I actually watched the Thursday's episode with some fear in my mind. Anyway before I make others bored here with my non-stop rants, I shall continue…

Sorry again for the inconveniences.

Part 1:

Zara stops her dad-in-law from shooting Kul but he tries to call Pakistani soldiers so that they can arrest Kul but Zara stops him and tries to tell him how kul has saved her life and all that but that man refuse to listen to hear so she screams and says your son is no more, I am a widow now and she broke into tears as poor, helpless, tired Kulwant looks on. Zara's dad-in-law is shocked and turned into a statue by the news and falls on the floor as both keeps on mourning. (gosh at least that man dropped that gun from his hand, I though knew it that he will broke off after hearing that news but I am still scared and praying so that Kul is safe by the end of this episode and I can sleep well during the weekends).

Back in Kul's house, Dolly and Sukhi are exchanging those boring dialogues (as I am feeling asleep now so I tried to think about Kulwant instead of listening to their same old repeated words of why dolly can't marry and sukhi trying to calm her down and all that…). Then LJ & Subhidara ran to GJ's room and told him about Geet's decision to find Kulwant, they ask him to make her understand so GJ says he will talk with her tomorrow morning. (I know I couldn't able to comment on this on Wednesday's episode as I was absent here but I was really happy but geet's decision to find kulwant or shall I say "Mission to rescue Kul"…you go girl, I am all with you and don't feel yourself alone because not only you have my faith and trust but also you have the power to succeed which must be coming from your unborn baby from inside!!!! Geet is a brave girl and she is the one who can beat all odds; both Pakistani soldiers and terrorists, single handedly and can rescue kulwant by herself…yayaya….oh baby….I am now in a cheering mood)

Part2:

Geet is all ready and set to go out for her "mission to rescue kul" with one bag of clothes (I hope she has chosen the right wardrobe because she needs to wear something to frighten those evils out and some where she would not need a flash light as the dress will light up by itself in the dark….sorry for not making any sense here!!!). Family members stops here and they tries to make her understand that it can harm her unborn child (hey come on, she can't sit there like all you people??? You all have done nothing so far, ok, Kulwant is missing for so long, you could have taken help of Pakistani government or Indian officials and could have sent some help by now but you guys all are happy with fake hope and sitting idly doing nothing won't help, let her do it by herself…after all she is the lead of this drama…don't listen to them Geet). GJ says I won't stop you but give me another chance; Geet gives them this day and says she will leave if they fail to bring him by sunset!!! Geet goes back to her room as the song "Palko mein nami such gaye hai" is playing in the background, as song is continuing Kul is shown where he is staring at geet's photo (awww I love Kulwant, he is so sweet and he loves his wife so so much…) which has some blood stains on it (btw how many photos he took with him while he left? In the car when he was driving for the border, he had another photo then in the jungle he had another one and now he has another different, I wonder whether he took the whole album of geet's photos or not!!! LOL). He says he needs to go back as geet is waiting for him (you have no idea that there is someone else who is waiting for you too….no friends you discussed it wrong, I didn't meant his child but I was referring to myself!!!LOL LOL). Kul leaves the house and then zara finds that he is not there she calls out her dad-in-law and he says angels are like this (wow Kulwant is an angel, so true) they come and go you can't stop them and something like that sorry I am poor in Urdu!!

Part 3:

Geet receives a phone, she is shocked and ran upstairs and switch on the TV there is finds the news on some news channel that an Indian soldier has entered in the Pakistani border and they are looking for him. Geet frightens and screams

All family members enter the house, looking helpless as they surely failed to bring kul back (I knew only our Geet can do the job so you guys should sit back and pray while you guys consume some tea day and night). LJ founds that geet is missing, all tries to find her on the house then mighty LJ finds a letter which is written in Hindi or Punjabi (sorry no idea what's written there). Then GJ comes and reads where geet wrote she is all set to start her "Mission to rescue Kul" and she is sorry for not listening to them (no my dear don't feel sorry, I am with you) and that she is leaving to meet her fate and destiny.

Ends

My thoughts:

I was happy that Kul is safe and he is not dead as it was shown on the promo, that promo was surely a stupid prank done by the channel to make all Kul's fans April fool; it was an April fool job. I think its our time to repay them back by making them April fool so I took the first step by myself as I was really not happy by that stupid April fool joke so I called the office of Sony entertainment TV channel and told them that there is a bomb inside their office area and they need to evacuate the building within 10 minutes or else it will be a massacre and the lady who received the phone freaked out and screamed "BOMB BOMB"….like 3 times as I disconnected

APRIL FOOLLOL

Ha-ha whoppssss sorry you guys are again fooled here…LOL LOL….

Anyway back to MMDR, I obviously hated that promo and thought why did they show it at the first place?!!! But I am relived that nothing bad had happened with Kul and he is fine and ok now but is still not safe yet. I am sure Geet will succeed in finding him and will surely bring him back home but will that cause any harm to the unborn baby? That is another concern but if KulGeet are together, baby can come in future too (no I am ok right??). I hope and praying KulGeet and their baby is all fine and can return home safely soon by next week.

I am giving the Thursday's episode an 8/10 coz Kul is fine and pregnant Geet is out for the mission. You guys must be missing those intimating kulgeet's moment's right? So keep on praying hard so that this sad, tragic plot can end soon and we can have some happy episodes sooner. I will be back with Thursday's episode and you all have some great weekends and don't miss the upcoming episodes as things are getting interesting now!

See you around, and thanks

SaraStar

'THANK YOU' button and 'REPLY' button is right down there, so please use them as its one click away. LOL

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirlnaj7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ",,;;::MMDR Written update April 2::;;,," in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys I said sorry for the delay

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
thanks a lotHeart

stephhh

IF-Rockerz