Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 89

Page 1 Page 88
Page   of 89

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Manali  You are just like my elder sister n i m sure none of us can even imagine ur pain.i want to tell you tht i love you n I'm hoping that you will, in time, find a way to bring happiness back into your life Inshallah.  Wishing you strength.Be gentle with yourself and as caring as you can be with your Family.  My prayers and thoughts are with your family. There is not much I can do personally but I know that God is big and He is able to help you far more than any person ever can.You will find knowing support here and I hope you will return often. May God bless you and your family at this time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 89)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Manali di..M very sorry about this..Unhappy

But just don't lose hope in prayers...Bhagwaan ke ghar dher hain magar andher nahi...Everything will be alright soon...U are a very strong girl and good to see that you are sure that you'll be alright!!
I know that I can't imagine your pain..But,I hope you and your family recover from all this!!
My prayers and thoughts are always with your family and you..Don't lose hope in God...Take care!!

HugHug

..luv_shahid..

IF-Sizzlerz

..luv_shahid..

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged

manali di, i feel very sorry for whatever happenedUnhappy

but di, dont loose your hope...everything will be fine dont worry about that..all these things are part of life and you have to face all these with lot of strength!! di dont worry about anything...my prayers are always with you and your family..everything will be fine soon!1

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hug

Cry

Manali,

I do not know what to say .....

I am in shock right now....

Cry

Himmat mat harna ..  we all are here... whenever you need us

Hug

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Manali….

I really don't know what to say……im not really very good with expressing emotions n stuff…..all I can say is…..as far as I know u…ur a strong girl…..and all that iv heard of ur brother from u….he seemed a person with great strength of mind….so all I can say is…..woh jahan bhi hain….i hope and pray ke who khush hain …..jo log ache hote hain na….they r dear to god….and……I know maybe iss waqt all this talk might not help much….but all I can say is…..let time be the healer…the pain might be excruciating now…but don't lose strength….. and I hope and pray that you and ur family get through this rough phase...…..and remember….if u ever need to talk…u can always pm/scrap(orkut) ….im always there…..and so are we at Jannat always there….

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Oh Gosh..Can't believe Jannat is so khali???
What happened no one around????It has hardly moved an inch..LOL!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top