Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 88)

Post Reply New Post

Page 88 of 89

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
aww :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 88)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Important News:

Now (Saas Bahu Aur Saazish) has it official page in facebook, where u all can promote Bidaai, by posting siggies u made or VMs, it will be INSHALLAH take on cosideration or maybe showen on SBS.......
Even requests, is directly checked by the SBS team daily..........

Here is the link of it:

This news is confirmed.........

Edited by farislove - 18 April 2009 at 1:32pm

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hi!!

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
hey zee & raj
how ru

@zee will chk out
thanks for info.

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Recession hits soaps

April 18th, 2009
By Our Correspondent

Recession hits soaps

Looks like even our TV soaps are adopting recession measures or why else will you have the stars sporting the same outfit for almost three episodes in a row. Check out any serial today be it Yeh Rishta Kya…, Bandini, Bidaai etc and that is the case. Previously the ladies who portrayed super rich housewives would be spotted changing their fancy wardrobes ever so often. In fact, they were also seen wearing expensive costume jewellery too. But now, if one were to look closely, even the costume jewellery has become rather down market and the saris look like they have been picked up from zariwallahs instead of designer boutiques. So far, the sets have been spared the impact of recession and continue to portray a rich feel but we wonder how long that would last.

But it sure looks like Rakhi Sawant is unperturbed coz she has decided to find herself a life partner bang in the middle of recession. Her show or rather reality swayamwar is all set to take place soon. Rakhi is rather smartly dressed in the promos and thankfully her bridal costume and jewellery are not tacky. Now, this is one sure that everyone is looking forward to, coz let's face it the lady does provide paisa vasool entertainment. And you need to have nerves of steel to marry an unpredictable character like her so hats off to any of the prospective candidates coz we're sure the lady will take them on a merry ride before she succumbs to her Mr Right's charms.

But one actress, who has finally found true love after several hits and misses, is the svelte Shilpa Shetty, who is on a perennial 'Raj yatra' these days. She's also quite concerned about her reputation for she actually spoke to Headlines Today to emphasise that she had not broken up Raj Kundra's marriage and was tormented by the accusations made by his ex-wife Kavita. Now that Kavita has sensibly retracted her statement—in exchange for the maintenance moolah that Raj was giving her, Shilpa can breathe easy.

Link:

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

In the upcomming Friday's episode, Parul got 28, the episode has been shot, watch it on Friday INSHALLAH.....

Aur haan keep voting so much for Parul to save her INSHALLAH, coz she needs ur votes.........

Edited by farislove - 19 April 2009 at 10:15am

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Hi friends,

In the upcomming Friday's episode, Parul got 28, the episode has been shot, watch it on Friday INSHALLAH.....

Aur haan keep voting so much for Parul to save her INSHALLAH, coz she needs ur votes.........

Wowwww thts greatt newsss Thnak ZeeeeEmbarrassedBig smile

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hi guys..

just wantd to thank all of u for all ur prayers for my brother...though it didnt work... i lost him.. he is no more..
my hands r shaking as i type this... but i have been offline for 1 week cuz of all this...the pain in untolerable as of now... but i will be fine soon...that much i can promise...i have been thru all this many times before also..so i know i'll be ok... just dat difficult to accept things as of now..cant imagine life without him.... i knew these prayers will never work for me n my family.. they have never workd in the past...history had to repeat itself...
im not leaving IF... the day i'll gather enough strength to lead a normal life i'll be back..it might be a week, a month..i dont know.. but i'll come back...  thanks again for ur prayers...

take care,
manali

Post Reply New Post

Go to top