Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 89

waiting

Goldie

waiting

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Manali, Priya, Rahm, Gagan,Jiya, Anu n Panchi
how are u all guys :)
sorry yaar .. aate hi started grumbling bout that silly Ranveer n didnt even say a decent ""hello" to u guys ..

well , Ranveer has been acting very foolish lately n it is a possibility that he screams at Ragi for whatever happened.
I havent watched the epi yet but frm the update i think Ragi did a grt job by telling Sadi to make her own choice.

Do u guys remember, in one epi Satyen had said "Alekh adhoora hai"  -- I think Alekh is the only real man in the Rajvansh house. He is the only one who stands up to Vasu .. baki sab to darpok hein, Ranveer included!
i think except for Alekh, baki sab Rajvansh men adhoore hein!!Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Himi!

LOL Not just the Rajvanch men, the Sharma men too. Mamaji goes and stands up to Vasu for Sadhana, what about your own wife you idiot?!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hi himi no needa b sorry we're all fustrated n yh alekh is the only one who stands up2 her i hope more ppl do soon we should sugg stuff to rajan shahi

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Ok,one question...Sadhna said all those words to Vasu and Mamaji and left the hall...Now,she THINKS it's upon her to choose the right person for Aalekh and everybody in the house did tell that her decision as a wife definitely matters and she has all the rights to take the decision for Aalekh...Now the question is..When she would choose Shlok over that Delhi doctor everyone in the house would stick to her though some would find it a bit hard but would eventually give in!!But,what about Vasu????Would she let Shlok treat Aalekh?She is anyway thinking that Sadhna has a big mouth and has also spoken of her status today...Do you think she'll accept Sadhna's decision and as we know now Sadhna is regretting for her bravery act and one more shouting from Vasu she'll return to her old bahu roop and would say..Jaisa aap chahe...I think atleast!!
But,as we know Shlok is the one whoz going to treat Aalekh,who do you think will convince Vasu????What is your take on all this???Embarrassed

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I have another question,

WHY isn't anyone telling Aalekh about the doctors and whatnot? Sadhana knows that Aalekh knows he's not well, so why doesn't she discuss it with him?

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Here is another thought.....may be sadi will choose shlok, vasu will nix the idea, insist on delhi doc, alekh will freak out at the concept of meeting any doc in delhi and they will all have to give in and go with shlok as the only choice left since alekh can't be controlled in the delhi doc case...its very very possible.

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
What finally Sadhna spoke up...Thats really very nice...However i have kept my fingers crossed and hoping that artilce is not true..I tld roku it seems like a article done by a viewer if this happens am never ever going back to watch Bidaai...

what exactly hapen can some1 give me an Update please

Luv,

SHagun

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hmm...Nobody in the house want him to know that he's not normal..He has only said Sadhna and Ranvir that..And moreover when did anyone actually had the opportunity to tell Aalekh anything..Maybe if they would have gone to Delhi or if Ranveer had mentioned about him going to Delhi with Aalekh then he would have told him...Now,answer my question!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top