Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
@Jiya:-Good one...Yes,Aalekh doesn't like meeting few strangers and he doesn't EVEN like listening to Vasu and respecting her or obeying her...I guess that would happen!!

@Shagin di:-Hii...Nothing much happened in Bidaai other than Sadhna telling that she should be given the right to take a decision for her husband and later on regretting to have spoken out like that to Mamaji and Vasu and then she and Ragini have a small talk about whom should Sadhna choose as a doctor for Aalekh..She tells that heart tells her that it should be Shlok but brain tells her not to go against Vasu and Ragini tells her to listen to her heart and take a decision as a wife!!
Vasu is not happy with Sadhna speaking out like that and she speaks about Sadhna's status to Choti maa...
Then,Kaushi tells that definitely Vasu would have lashed out at Mamaji...
Aalekh is all angry at Sadhna coz he comes to know Shlok left without meeting him and thinks that Vasu must have said something to him and was going to blast Vasu and is stopped by Sadi who tells there is nothing like that and got it all wrong...Aalekh comes to know she's lying and shouts at her and asks her never to speak to him again!!
Originally posted by Rahm

I'm not talking about anyone else talking about it to Aalekh.

SADHANA should talk to Aalekh about it afterall, it's Aalekh that's going to be getting the treatment. IF she gets Aalekh on her side, Vasu can't do anything after that.

That is what I am saying..Till now nobody had the opportunity to speak anything about his treatment to him..Perhaps now when his treatment would actually start then maybe Sadhna will be the one to explain him when he would start playing KBC!!
I feel it's somehow like that coz I can't recollect any scene where Sadhna had an opportunity to speak something about his treatment!!

@Jiya dii:-LOL..I didn't tell that to you..It was to Rahm!!😆
im confused is her name sadhna or sadhana
im confused rajan shahi se poochna parega btw hw does his blog work never been on it is it launched yet??
priya. in india its spelled sadhna....
Ur discussing spelling of Sadhna... Am a big typo person here!!

Btw Anu,Manali- where u guys... lolzz miss India Ban gaye ho kya lolzz!!
Panchi- Thanks for the updte i i think i saw VAsu Ambika scene i like Ambika... i so hope her character doesnt get spoiled yaar!!

Luv,

Shagun
shagun@ didn't u want to slap vasu in that scene???
Originally posted by -Priya-

im confused rajan shahi se poochna parega btw hw does his blog work never been on it is it launched yet??

I think it will be announced when it launched INSHALLAH.........

@ zee
i hope so dont rememba wat it said

@Shagun di:-Even I adore Ambika for the gem of a woman she is...But,then all the things happening in the track seem to be pointing towards her as the main culprit..Hence,I am preparing for it mentally!!LOL!!😆