Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Himi!

😆 Not just the Rajvanch men, the Sharma men too. Mamaji goes and stands up to Vasu for Sadhana, what about your own wife you idiot?!
hi himi no needa b sorry we're all fustrated n yh alekh is the only one who stands up2 her i hope more ppl do soon we should sugg stuff to rajan shahi
Ok,one question...Sadhna said all those words to Vasu and Mamaji and left the hall...Now,she THINKS it's upon her to choose the right person for Aalekh and everybody in the house did tell that her decision as a wife definitely matters and she has all the rights to take the decision for Aalekh...Now the question is..When she would choose Shlok over that Delhi doctor everyone in the house would stick to her though some would find it a bit hard but would eventually give in!!But,what about Vasu????Would she let Shlok treat Aalekh?She is anyway thinking that Sadhna has a big mouth and has also spoken of her status today...Do you think she'll accept Sadhna's decision and as we know now Sadhna is regretting for her bravery act and one more shouting from Vasu she'll return to her old bahu roop and would say..Jaisa aap chahe...I think atleast!!
But,as we know Shlok is the one whoz going to treat Aalekh,who do you think will convince Vasu????What is your take on all this???😳
I have another question,

WHY isn't anyone telling Aalekh about the doctors and whatnot? Sadhana knows that Aalekh knows he's not well, so why doesn't she discuss it with him?
Here is another thought.....may be sadi will choose shlok, vasu will nix the idea, insist on delhi doc, alekh will freak out at the concept of meeting any doc in delhi and they will all have to give in and go with shlok as the only choice left since alekh can't be controlled in the delhi doc case...its very very possible.
What finally Sadhna spoke up...Thats really very nice...However i have kept my fingers crossed and hoping that artilce is not true..I tld roku it seems like a article done by a viewer if this happens am never ever going back to watch Bidaai...

what exactly hapen can some1 give me an Update please

Luv,

SHagun
Hmm...Nobody in the house want him to know that he's not normal..He has only said Sadhna and Ranvir that..And moreover when did anyone actually had the opportunity to tell Aalekh anything..Maybe if they would have gone to Delhi or if Ranveer had mentioned about him going to Delhi with Aalekh then he would have told him...Now,answer my question!!😆
Originally posted by Rahm

Hey Himi!

😆 Not just the Rajvanch men, the Sharma men too. Mamaji goes and stands up to Vasu for Sadhana, what about your own wife you idiot?!

ur so right Rahm.. mamaji  bloody tops the list!
Originally posted by --Panchi--

Hmm...Nobody in the house want him to know that he's not normal..He has only said Sadhna and Ranvir that..And moreover when did anyone actually had the opportunity to tell Aalekh anything..Maybe if they would have gone to Delhi or if Ranveer had mentioned about him going to Delhi with Aalekh then he would have told him...Now,answer my question!!😆

Panchi, I did answer by giving you an alternative scenario. check p 7
I'm not talking about anyone else talking about it to Aalekh.

SADHANA should talk to Aalekh about it afterall, it's Aalekh that's going to be getting the treatment. IF she gets Aalekh on her side, Vasu can't do anything after that.