Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 89

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
As for ranveer, let's not get started..........Har kisi ko Vasu se itna kya lagaav hai.....today my fav charachter was ragini becoz she told sadi to listen to her heart (regardless of who her decision hurts) and to think like a wife, instead of as a daughter or a bahu. And my Second fav was alekh, coz he was smart enuff to figure out that mama and shlok were obviously insulted by vasu and he wanted to go yell at her....wish he had ripped her a new one!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Congrats on the new Jannat, guys!

Hi Tanvi, Himi, Priya!

@Gagan: I'm still in shock ki YOU said that Ranvir is getting on your nerves :P :P LOL

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

okay continuing what i was saying..

i know anu you are shocked..

mera tho din hi khrab chal raha hai..

i mean i still lloovveee Kinshuk.. but my love towards him does not stop me from realizing the stupidity of his character Stern Smile

finally I was like .. OMG Ranvir is taking notes.. Doing SOMETHING..

and now this whole fiasco

only if i could go slap him.. Angry

and if he yells at ragini again .. he is definently ON my HIT LIST! Thumbs Down

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 06 April 2009 at 11:18am

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

okay continuing what i was saying..

i know anu you are shocked..

mera tho din hi khrab chal raha hai..

i mean i still lloovveee Kinshuk.. but my love towards him does not stop me from realizing the stupidity of his character Stern Smile

finally I was like .. OMG Ranvir is taking notes.. Doing SOMETHING..

and now this whole fiasco

only if i could go slap him.. Angry

and if he yells at ragini again .. he is definently ON my HIT LIST! Thumbs Down

Mine TOO!!!!

---Samaira---

IF-Rockerz

---Samaira---

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hi Tannvi...H r u?

@Rahm-After alot of thinking I came up with this as well,because I'm sure that the creatives don't want to show Ragvir fighting without no logic to their relationship...I think every fight of theirs will bring out a step of maturity to their relationship.

@Jiya-I'm glad right now atlast Sadhna spoke for herself,which was kind of impossible for me to think of.

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

Its weird that they completely jump over certain things...for example, ragvir never had a convo abt the reception cancel scene....and now noone will have a convo abt vasu's rudeness to mamaji. They are all going straight to Sadi's decision. Even Ragvir will not talk abt vasu mamaji scene....That to me is not digestable. if anyone insulted my parents like that i would def talk abt it with my husband........

What pissed me off is that sadi is soooooooooooooooo sorry that her speaking up had to HURT mummyji......while the lovely mummyji is busy saying how she did sadi a maha favor by getting her married to a big house like this one.....Disgusting.....

hey jiya
i agree with u .........& i also said thi searlier bidaai had always given his stories loss un folded ends
it really feels sumtimes irritating that why sum scenes r not completed if they show it ......in past epsidoes also bidaai ahs many scenes like this only
& it should be given attention also

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Rahm: Hug

@jiya: Thanks for the update!! wow Ragini said that? good!

* it is damn irritating to see your favorite character be such a loser Thumbs Down

isse acha tho woh shlok hai.. (Hate to admit it! but true! )

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hello everybody..Congo on new Jannat..Can I join in????Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top