•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys for your knowledge, Monica Mogre has ended. That's why it hadn't aired last weekend. Unfortunate for such a good show to end so quickly. If only it was well advertised. If only people saw the great quality in such a different show, then maybe it would still be on track with a real story. But, for now, it was a great few weeks. It was a great few episodes! Glad to update for you all. 😛

The serial was too good after Ritviks entry!!!

But no one was watching it because it had a good story and not a "Saas Bahu and Marriage"story!!!!!!!!!
It was a really nice serial and had a really good story!
But it had to end like Vaaris(which also had a story without marriage and saas bahu stuff!)
I'll sure miss the serial!!!😭
💔

I'm shocked and really really disappointed.. 😭 Edited by miss_najla - 15 years ago
Originally posted by SRK-Dev

The serial was too good after Ritviks entry!!!

But no one was watching it because it had a good story and not a "Saas Bahu and Marriage"story!!!!!!!!!
It was a really nice serial and had a really good story!

But it had to end like Vaaris(which also had a story without marriage and saas bahu stuff!)

I'll sure miss the serial!!!😭

Well said, this a great series where we can njoy watching, but i guess our audience r more addicted to saas bahu stuff as u said, rona dona, separation, loving someone, getting married to someone else (Ekta's shows) all bullshit stuff...It's really sad 😭 😭 😭Edited by murthymvs - 15 years ago
I was wondering what happened to it. It's a shame the show ended, it was different and interesting.