*MM Ended*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Hey guys for your knowledge, Monica Mogre has ended. That's why it hadn't aired last weekend. Unfortunate for such a good show to end so quickly. If only it was well advertised. If only people saw the great quality in such a different show, then maybe it would still be on track with a real story. But, for now, it was a great few weeks. It was a great few episodes! Glad to update for you all. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silk opalpayal_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*MM Ended*" in Monica Mogre Case Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRK-Dev

SRK-Dev

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged

The serial was too good after Ritviks entry!!!

But no one was watching it because it had a good story and not a "Saas Bahu and Marriage"story!!!!!!!!!
It was a really nice serial and had a really good story!
But it had to end like Vaaris(which also had a story without marriage and saas bahu stuff!)
I'll sure miss the serial!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

miss_najla

miss_najla

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart

I'm shocked and really really disappointed.. Cry

Edited by miss_najla - 06 April 2009 at 2:28pm

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-Dev

The serial was too good after Ritviks entry!!!

But no one was watching it because it had a good story and not a "Saas Bahu and Marriage"story!!!!!!!!!
It was a really nice serial and had a really good story!

But it had to end like Vaaris(which also had a story without marriage and saas bahu stuff!)

I'll sure miss the serial!!!Cry

Well said, this a great series where we can njoy watching, but i guess our audience r more addicted to saas bahu stuff as u said, rona dona, separation, loving someone, getting married to someone else (Ekta's shows) all bullshit stuff...It's really sad Cry Cry Cry

Edited by murthymvs - 09 April 2009 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I was wondering what happened to it. It's a shame the show ended, it was different and interesting.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.