Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia Split!! - An article

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi friends,

Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia Split!!
[03 Apr 2009]
Preity Zinta, the dimpled beauty of bollywood who was in a relationship with industrialist Ness Wadia for some years, has moved on and said goodbye to the scion of Wadia family.

Sources say that the romantic angle of the relationship between Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia is finally over, though they remain professionally with each other due to involvement of big money. One of the main reasons for their being together in professional ventures is their joint ownership of King XI team of Punjab in Indian Premier League (IPL), which involves too big money to be discarded for personal reasons.

A clear proof of all this was visible when gorgeous Preity Zinta turned up at a recent award function all alone without her beau Ness Wadia. This raised eyebrows among the film fraternity as Preity and Ness had made it a point to be seen on such functions together, generally hand in hand for a perfect photo shoot.

But, when a professional event like the Indian Premier League (IPL) press conference took place, Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia were once again with each other. However, there was a difference. They were not hand in hand with each other this time (as usually is the case).

Another instance of their growing rift was visible at the recently concluded Lakme Fashion Week. While earlier Ness Wadia would accompany Preity Zinta to all such events hand in hand, this time he was missing from the venue. Preity was seen cheering up her friends Shah Rukh Khan and Manish Malhotra single handedly at the event.

The grapevine has it that though Preity Zinta has been in a relationship with Ness Wadia for some years now, but she was never been acknowledged publicly by his family, especially his mother Maureen Wadia. In fact, the lady is said to have always been very terse with her comments about Preity and prefers not to comment at all.

On the other hand, Maureen Wadia always makes it a point to praise her other daughter-in-law Celina (married to Jeh Wadia, her elder son), whenever she gets a chance to do so.

It may be recalled that the relationship between Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia had earlier been on the rocks due to her fondness for some of the cricketers like Yuvraj Singh, who was captain of her Mohali team. Preity hugging the dashing cricketer in public had become an issue between them but somehow the relationship survived at that time.

โ€ฆ.but hard luck this timeโ€ฆ.chhโ€ฆ..chh!!

-- k k rai

Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
another couple bites the dust !!!!!!
I wouldn't be surprised and this article has nothing to do with it. Its Miss Lalita Pawar I tell you.
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psychobalehead

I wouldn't be surprised and this article has nothing to do with it. Its Miss Lalita Pawar I tell you.

OMG i so agree she probably blabbed this news all over town !!!!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Who is Miss Lalita Pawar?............

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why does the media try to split up this couple . Last year I remember reading that Ness had Preity get off his car and she had to walk home or something and now this ?

Originally posted by: farislove

Who is Miss Lalita Pawar?............

Lalita Pawar= Maureen Wadia, Ness' mom.๐Ÿ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL  that is a good one!
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lalita Pawar= Maureen Wadia, Ness' mom.๐Ÿ˜†

Please do not insult Lalita Pawar? After all she did redeem herself by playing a few sweet characters like Mrs. Disa in Anari, and the Kelewali in Shree 420. Maureen Wadia is more like the Late Nadira.... .....specially the Nadira in the movie Aan ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Please do not insult Lalita Pawar? After all she did redeem herself by playing a few sweet characters like Mrs. Disa in Anari, and the Kelewali in Shree 420. Maureen Wadia is more like the Late Nadira.... .....specially the Nadira in the movie Aan ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yea, but after watching her torture Asha Parikh with that coal, I've been permanently scarred for life. ๐Ÿ˜†
But now that you say it, Mrs. Wadia is actually more like Nadira. She always did remind me of hunterwali.๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by psychobalehead - 15 years ago