soroshkhan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
cum on indian janta wht hapen to u allllllllllllllll vote 4 girls alsoooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaar
plzz its a request

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilutl thumbnail
don't know why this mentality? first in indian idol and now in DID. is it bad to be a boy and not eliminated? common why this boy and girl thing. boys are equally good than girls.. just becoz 3 girls in danger zone and only one boy means injustice to girls. this is not done.

i am also a girl but i never see thing from boy and girl angel........
DID_Fan thumbnail
Well, the voting should actually be based on the performances.
Not the gender.
(:

But yes, it is true that girls are treated unfairly.

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dint think it was as much about the girls as it was about remo's conterstants....did you notICE all the girls were from remo's team and i have maintained from the beginning that his team has the weakest female contestants and to be honest i would rather see the purohit sisters in the bottom than any of the boys
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shrutibali

i dint think it was as much about the girls as it was about remo's conterstants....did you notICE all the girls were from remo's team and i have maintained from the beginning that his team has the weakest female contestants and to be honest i would rather see the purohit sisters in the bottom than any of the boys

Maybe Remos team girls were put in bottom so that we all can vote for them next time, it can be an attempt to save them. I feel all the girls in his teams are the weakest. Also as Mithunda pointed out about how we need to vote for the girls, c'mon the junta made the right decision...Mithunda these three girls are the weakest dancers among the others. Remo saing he is shocked that people didn't like Rakhi, c'mon Remo people are looking for dance not a stand up comedian. Also one thing I wanted to add that Remo always pointed to vrushali that she shouldn't do the cart wheel because it doesn't come perfect, but he made Khushboo do the same in the last performance and she did it the same way that Vrushali does it and nobody points it out.
Edited by desicrowd - 15 years ago
jalak-ji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
can u give me d site where we can vote plsshh
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
its www.danceindiadance.sify.com                                                                                i think thats what jai and saumya said
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_stylus08

its www.danceindiadance.sify.com                                                                                i think thats what jai and saumya said

yeah thats it ---just click on 'vote contestants' and VOTE
tinklestars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yes i agree that it should be based on the performance and not discriminating whether the girls or guys are better...but still the public made the votings and sometimes its sad when the person who has alot of potential has to go...im really curious who will ultimately emerge as the winner...but to me, all the performers are wonderful in their own ways...

missof77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soroshkhan

cum on indian janta wht hapen to u allllllllllllllll vote 4 girls alsoooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaar

plzz its a request

i'm agree wid u bczz ZEE tv Ke show mein koi ladki bhi nahi Finale mein nahi ponhonchi !
Yaa Plzz Vote 4 girlzz ! but Boyzz are also good !!