Bhabhi ma has not seen Akshara

Posted: 15 years ago
Bhabhi ma has not even seen Akshara once. When they came for the first time Bhabhi ma had gone to some temple and next time when they came with Naitik, Akshara did not come down to see the family.
exactly,my thoughts...she is like the home minister and talks big..but yet to see akshu 😆
no she did
ammm when naitik's mom and bhabhi ma went to akshara's house
and remeber amm Varsha also came and she was touching her feet and than bhabhi ma said " ohh your bahu or watever is very nice and the one thing she does not know is that to put sari on her head i don't noe wat you call that . same day akshara and naitik fought about who is better actress
she did see her
:P
I dont remember when NaKsh were fighting... i believe Gaytri and also Bhabhi Maa saw them fighting not sure.... she has not have an interaction with her yet i believe!!

Luv,

Shagun
Umm, I don't think that she has actually had the interaction wiht Akshara yet. Becuase on the day when NaKsh had thier fight over the actresses, I don't think she went up to where they were because she stayed to look at the sarees. The only thing that I think is that she's only heard Akshara and maybe seen her till now. Not actually a coversation wiht her yet.
Originally posted by vishid

no she did
ammm when naitik's mom and bhabhi ma went to akshara's house
and remeber amm Varsha also came and she was touching her feet and than bhabhi ma said " ohh your bahu or watever is very nice and the one thing she does not know is that to put sari on her head i don't noe wat you call that . same day akshara and naitik fought about who is better actress
she did see her
:P

Varsha came with Rashmi from kitchen when bhabhi ma made comments about Varsha's sanskars. Akshara was upstairs.
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

I dont remember when NaKsh were fighting... i believe Gaytri and also Bhabhi Maa saw them fighting not sure.... she has not have an interaction with her yet i believe!!

Luv,

Shagun
she was not their shagun dear
bt she saw her only in photograph
Edited by fizii_gurl - 15 years ago
funny..I think the creatives have totally messed this part..😆
Yeah.. she has just seen her photograph..
Posted: 14 years ago
She saw Aksh when she came with Nandini. Till then she did not see Akshara only her photo.