Meet Mila De Rabba

Piyush (Kulwant) can even cook - Article

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Model turned actor Piyush Sahdev who is playing Kulwant Singh in Meet Mila De Rabba believes that it is the diet that makes a man. He adds that he is as simple a person as his diet. A vegetarian, Piyush is huge foodie and can even cook. Read on to know his diet and the actor even shares a special recipe for Tellychakkar readers.

Is food the elixir of life? Yes, food is very important.

Are you a foodie? Very much, I am a big time foodie.

Are you a veg or non-veg? I am a pure vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine: Typical North-Indian food

Favourite dish: Paneer or any vegetable with paneer

Favourite restaurant: 'Govinda' the Iscon restaurant in Juhu.

A must at my breakfast table? Orange juice and sprouts.

Sugar or sugar free for my tea/coffee? I don't have tea /coffee. I have milk with sugar.

Lunch generally consists of? A balanced meal which consists of chapati, sabzi and salad

For high tea I have? I skip high tea. I directly have my dinner.

Dinner generally consists of? It's almost the same as lunch. Sabzi, chapati and salad. I am a vegetarian so I have no other options.

Dessert delights? Gulab jamun and gajar halwa

One thing I can't resist? It has to be paneer. I just love it and can have it anytime of the day.

My favourtie drink (non-alcoholic)... Masala milk

My favourite drink (alcoholic)? I don't drink

For a date I usually prefer? Something vegetarian and the menu will be decided by me as well as my partner.

At parties, I usually eat? I don't go for parties. I am a very simple person and even if I have to go I only eat starters.

Experiment with food? I experiment with carrot, beetroot and soya paneer. It's healthy as well as tasty.

Most unusual dish I've tasted? Once I ate crab unknowingly, it was a very embarrassing moment for me as I am a pure vegetarian.

On the streets, I love to have? In Mumbai I avoid having street food as I don't feel it's hygienic. But whenever I go to Delhi I eat jalebi and chole ?kulche.

One place I would never eat again? Any South Indian restaurant.

Do you cook? Yes , I love to cook and can cook all vegetarian food.

Your favourite recipe... Veg salad

Ingredients: - 1 Carrot (Chopped)
1 Beet root (chopped)
Few chunks of Soya paneer (sliced)
1 capsicum (chopped)
salt to taste
puree of 1 tomato
inch piece ginger grounded to paste.
1 tea spoon olive oil

Method:-Heat olive oil. Put ginger paste and tomato puree, saut them well. Put soya paneer and cook for one minute. Add carrot, capsicum and beet root and stir well. Add salt and place it in a salad bowl .Now your healthy and tasty salad is ready to serve with any meal or eat it before dinner.

Edited by Adil112 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o i loved the article and the siggy r so cute, do u mind if i post them on another site and of course i will give u credit 4 it, and boy i had no clue he had was a veggie. no wonder he is so healthy and fit...and cuteπŸ‘πŸΌ
shree122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved the article....
Piyush has so many good habits...no drinks...no tea/coffee....thats why he looks very healthy...

I am also thinking of quitting tea/coffee from tmw.....

Oh....Our Kul is an idol...
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Yaar he cooks!!! Now there are going to be even more ladkiyan uski liye deewani!!!

That was a great article - thanks for sharing!
kulgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot 4 posting the article.............he is truly a complete man................😳
two things we have common
1. i am too a foodie
2. i too love to have paneer        πŸ˜‰

Edited by kulgeet - 15 years ago
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geetaurkulwant

The siggy r so cute, do u mind if i post them on another site and of course i will give u credit 4 it.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey, the first & last siggies are made by me. Check out the MMDR creation thread . If you want to post them in other forum , please credit - 'Rabbi' . Thanks.

Edited by Mugda - 15 years ago
ILUVPREM thumbnail
thx rabbi and yea i will check out that mmdr gallery again, and pm every1z creationz i like
LOL the funny thing is that i luv paneer but soya paneer not so much..and kul ur a gr8 idol.and i luv u!!!!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG his choices of food is 100% similar to my ones. Oh I love this man to death, his is such a hottie and cuttie for his amazing choices of foods. I love him I love him I love him.......

I am bad in cooking so I need to marry him so that he can cook for me all day long and I can sit beside him in the kitchen and stare at him 24 hours
ILUVPREM thumbnail
o sara plz calm down
dont raise ur hopes 2 much
u've got tons of competition
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I LOVE competitions, so go for it baby ;)