Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I seriouslyyy cant get over y ppl r actually after him man i dont believe thiss article one bit..look at him..hes wrking soo harddd..he hardlyy gets ny sleeep.. i dun believe this..! poor guy is wrkingg soo damn harddd and is seen in every episode..still these articles=(( Anyways Thanks!
seriously these creatives are such an idiot and lie, they did similar thing to Shilpa and forced her to leave now they are trying it to Karan.. well i am sure they dont him to leave but they are probably saying all this to make him spend more time on DMG rather than JDJ
Edited by darpan12 - 15 years ago
here is the link to the article... it is from a reliable source as well TELLYCHAKKAR

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k9/apr/3apr/news_armaan.php
Some one actually posted a thread saying karan is having problem with the creatives... he also stated other points about other co-star but he didnt have any proof...
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ankit why would they kick him out? He is there money machine na and saving of the show but seriously these actors deserve something way better then what they get!

I wanna see Karan in a new show soon!

Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
dis is silly article.....i know him him very well..............
i met him....doznt know abt others but ksg i m wid u n i hope sum others will also support himm.........................
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1) The show does work because of him

2) Hes stressed out yet managing JDJ and Dmg at the same time...plus hes always ther in every episode without fail

3) Even a co-star denied the rumours of his tantrums

So who cares abt this Article!
We have always loved him We do Love him and we will always Love him stuff like this has no effect on us 😊
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
n io hope he doznt leave dmg as it will b dead den as after shilpa exit also...he is d only one for  whom people  has been stick 2 dmg n suki won dere heart...m in dat category....

dis is rubbish...i hope cinevistaas get dere mind n dnt kick him out of d show........for him n suki jodi i watch dmg.
mrs.ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i don't believe ne o these artiles... they just need sumthing to write ... n neways karan has to work like for 18 hrs a day .. n it must be pretty tiring  !!!! this doesn't mean that he is throwing tantrums !!!
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh! Why do the Media people love to spoil Karan's image?

Simply, I dont believe this at all...He is working in 2 shows and both shows require him. Reports late on the sets so tht means tht he throws tantrums?...Great! Poor guy is working and sweating day and night and these people just have to publish these so fake articles and ruin his image but we all know him and this is so not at all true.
Karan and Tantrums have no relationship dorr, dorr tak!
Thanks for the article!