Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

thanks ophelia would try to avoid nighmares by filling my empty skull with additional good information before going to bedLOLeven see such things where my subconscious mind shows me tripping over something and falling down could rem the other day just part of jerks used to have while sleeping.and when it comes to scary part thats where nightmares play their roles because of nerves.LOL

omgosh ii get those too!
like iif i fall down the stairs in my dreams or something ii will liike wake upp and my body will like "jerk"
aha ii dont know how to explain it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share your dreams (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i dreamt that my 12 year old cousin who is in 6th class has lost his holiday homework as he is really very careless...
my mom...who is a teacher in my school asked me in the morning whether she could get me anything from school...i said get one 6th class holiday homework for Arnav (thts my cousin...)
mom said you are not coherent...so sleep again...i said no!!! i am alryt...mom said whtevr and no wht? my maasi called up and said my son has lost his holiday homework..so cud u get me one??????
and mom was like shell shocked...
and i was...well..smiling..at my intuitive dream....Smile
cute no?

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiex0

thanks ophelia would try to avoid nighmares by filling my empty skull with additional good information before going to bedLOLeven see such things where my subconscious mind shows me tripping over something and falling down could rem the other day just part of jerks used to have while sleeping.and when it comes to scary part thats where nightmares play their roles because of nerves.LOL

omgosh ii get those too!
like iif i fall down the stairs in my dreams or something ii will liike wake upp and my body will like "jerk"

same here.....same here...meri haalat buri ho jaati hai when i get these kinda dreams and jo jerks padte hain....baap re baap!!

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

i dreamt that my 12 year old cousin who is in 6th class has lost his holiday homework as he is really very careless...
my mom...who is a teacher in my school asked me in the morning whether she could get me anything from school...i said get one 6th class holiday homework for Arnav (thts my cousin...)
mom said you are not coherent...so sleep again...i said no!!! i am alryt...mom said whtevr and no wht? my maasi called up and said my son has lost his holiday homework..so cud u get me one??????
and mom was like shell shocked...
and i was...well..smiling..at my intuitive dream....Smile
cute no?

Cute man...prophetic dream. Smile

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

omgosh ii get those too!

omg this always happens to me and idk why!!!! like i always "dream" (it's not rly a dream, idk how to explain it) but i always have this 'dream' where im like rolling down the stairs and then i like "wake up" and i always jerk

it's sooo weird and scary, i hate when that happens cuz it freaks me out. and i thought i was the only oneee....thank god im not OuchConfused

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Lol..nice topic..!

Idk remeber awl mah dreams..bt der wz one in wich sumbudy screamed in mah dream..n it sort of gave me a shock..n i wake up..n i'll b shivering..! LOL..it was funny as well as weird..

N der was one in wich i dint prepare 4 mah sst test..n i go 2 skool..n i'm lyk OMG!..n den i wake up n i'm lyk jus a dream..!

der wz also one were ppl wer insultin me or smtn..acc mah frndz..bt tat wud neva hppn..LOL..hehe..

BTW is it true tat watevah dream u get in d mrng acc happens?..Shocked...jus a superstition i guess..Tongue

-Aish

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

omgosh ii get those too!

same here.....same here...meri haalat buri ho jaati hai when i get these kinda dreams and jo jerks padte hain....baap re baap!!

LOL
Embarrassed

lupin_roza

IF-Rockerz

lupin_roza

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i always have sweet & scary dreams!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top