Share your dreams (Page 2)

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I usually don't remember my dreams.

But if i ever do, they sorta come true. Kinda creepy. :|
I had 3 dreams that came true.

Like once, i was going to my cousin's house. I never met him or went to his house. So i had no clue what it looked like but i had a dream the night before. I saw the house in the dream and i saw my lil cousin playing with dinosaurs. & the next day when i went, i was EXACTLY the same thing i saw! No joke. It was cool but creepy, loll.

This other time i skipped school cause i was sick. So i had this dream that the school caught on fire. The next day when i went to school i found out that some poster caught on fire. My dream was an exaggeration but still was kinda true.

And a few days ago, i saw like lots of corpses in my dream. :\ It was seriously creepy, and soo disturbing. Ouch
& the next day in school, we learned about the holocaust and saw some pics & a movie on it.

Freaky! :\
Ophelia Goldie
Ophelia
Ophelia

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariaa.xo

I usually don't remember my dreams.

But if i ever do, they sorta come true. Kinda creepy. :|
I had 3 dreams that came true.

Like once, i was going to my cousin's house. I never met him or went to his house. So i had no clue what it looked like but i had a dream the night before. I saw the house in the dream and i saw my lil cousin playing with dinosaurs. & the next day when i went, i was EXACTLY the same thing i saw! No joke. It was cool but creepy, loll.

This other time i skipped school cause i was sick. So i had this dream that the school caught on fire. The next day when i went to school i found out that some poster caught on fire. My dream was an exaggeration but still was kinda true.

And a few days ago, i saw like lots of corpses in my dream. :\ It was seriously creepy, and soo disturbing. Ouch
& the next day in school, we learned about the holocaust and saw some pics & a movie on it.

Freaky! :\

Wow your dreams seem to be prophetic! My advice would be to watch a lot of mansions before going to slee,p then dream about it and poof your a future millionaire! Wink

Edited by Ophelia - 02 April 2009 at 6:05pm
Ophelia Goldie
Ophelia
Ophelia

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
For aditisilawat and cutiex0

This is what a dream interpretation has to say about nightmares

"Nightmare
To dream that you are having a nightmare, denotes failure in business, disappointments, or decline in health. You may have been indulgent in things and need to cut back on such activities. Allow the mind and body to rest and heal."

Personally, I know when I'm anxious or nervous about all the things I have to do tomorrow my anxiety and fear translates into a nightmare. I think the best thing to do is to relax before sleeping. Imagine your favorite place like a garden etc. and I think meditation is also a great way to calm your mind.

Sweet dreams Big smile

Edited by Ophelia - 02 April 2009 at 6:04pm
mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@Ophelia:

LOL, not all my dreams come true tho. Tongue
And 3 dreams coming true isn't that odd cause i know other ppl who had dreams that come true too. (:
Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I had this rele strange dream today actually.

At work i was feeling sick, So my manager was sending me home, so i asked her if it was ok that i did go home. And she was like yeh go, But im very dissapointed in u for getting sick. And i ran home Crying.
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
thanks ophelia would try to avoid nighmares by filling my empty skull with additional good information before going to bedLOLeven see such things where my subconscious mind shows me tripping over something and falling down could rem the other day just part of jerks used to have while sleeping.and when it comes to scary part thats where nightmares play their roles because of nerves.LOL
Ophelia Goldie
Ophelia
Ophelia

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

At work i was feeling sick, So my manager was sending me home, so i asked her if it was ok that i did go home. And she was like yeh go, But im very dissapointed in u for getting sick. And i ran home Crying.

Hmmm you seem to feel obligated by work ...does it seem more like a burden now? Are you feeling overworked lately or stressed out? Maybe that's how these feelings from your subconscious manifested into that dream.

AsliiGuy IF-Dazzler
AsliiGuy
AsliiGuy

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ophelia

Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

Hmmm you seem to feel obligated by work ...does it seem more like a burden now? Are you feeling overworked lately or stressed out? Maybe that's how these feelings from your subconscious manifested into that dream.

what! Thats a bad manager! She has no feelings..
Not if you called out sick every other day, thats wrong (but i dont think u do that)....

I would tell my HR manager, thats wrong....As a manager you must be able to be nice and kind, because employees will not trust you if you are not...

thats a mean manager to make you cry, sorry to hear that...Confused

Go to top