Users

Frequent Posters

Ophelia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
For aditisilawat and cutiex0

This is what a dream interpretation has to say about nightmares

"Nightmare
To dream that you are having a nightmare, denotes failure in business, disappointments, or decline in health. You may have been indulgent in things and need to cut back on such activities. Allow the mind and body to rest and heal."

Personally, I know when I'm anxious or nervous about all the things I have to do tomorrow my anxiety and fear translates into a nightmare. I think the best thing to do is to relax before sleeping. Imagine your favorite place like a garden etc. and I think meditation is also a great way to calm your mind.

Sweet dreams πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ophelia - 15 years ago
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Ophelia:

LOL, not all my dreams come true tho. πŸ˜›
And 3 dreams coming true isn't that odd cause i know other ppl who had dreams that come true too. (:
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had this rele strange dream today actually.

At work i was feeling sick, So my manager was sending me home, so i asked her if it was ok that i did go home. And she was like yeh go, But im very dissapointed in u for getting sick. And i ran home Crying.
-aditi- thumbnail
thanks ophelia would try to avoid nighmares by filling my empty skull with additional good information before going to bedπŸ˜†even see such things where my subconscious mind shows me tripping over something and falling down could rem the other day just part of jerks used to have while sleeping.and when it comes to scary part thats where nightmares play their roles because of nerves.πŸ˜†
Ophelia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujal_Fan_No1

I had this rele strange dream today actually.

At work i was feeling sick, So my manager was sending me home, so i asked her if it was ok that i did go home. And she was like yeh go, But im very dissapointed in u for getting sick. And i ran home Crying.

Hmmm you seem to feel obligated by work ...does it seem more like a burden now? Are you feeling overworked lately or stressed out? Maybe that's how these feelings from your subconscious manifested into that dream.

Originally posted by: Ophelia

Hmmm you seem to feel obligated by work ...does it seem more like a burden now? Are you feeling overworked lately or stressed out? Maybe that's how these feelings from your subconscious manifested into that dream.

what! Thats a bad manager! She has no feelings..
Not if you called out sick every other day, thats wrong (but i dont think u do that)....

I would tell my HR manager, thats wrong....As a manager you must be able to be nice and kind, because employees will not trust you if you are not...

thats a mean manager to make you cry, sorry to hear that...πŸ˜•
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

what! Thats a bad manager! She has no feelings..
Not if you called out sick every other day, thats wrong (but i dont think u do that)....

I would tell my HR manager, thats wrong....As a manager you must be able to be nice and kind, because employees will not trust you if you are not...

thats a mean manager to make you cry, sorry to hear that...πŸ˜•

It was a dream πŸ˜†
kiranheer thumbnail
i always saw a dream in which i was trying to climb upward and my this dream was true becoz i really got my ambition which i was trying to get
Ophelia thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranheer

i always saw a dream in which i was trying to climb upward and my this dream was true becoz i really got my ambition which i was trying to get

nice to hear 😊 I'm also working towards my life's ambition.

Originally posted by: Sujal_Fan_No1

It was a dream πŸ˜†

hehe i was day dreaming when i wrote this..man...doing work and going on the internet is not bad...lol..