Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Maybe I should post this in the dream interpretation forum but wait there isn't one Embarrassed?

I had this weird dream that I was sitting on one of those garden swings ( not the playground ones but like a white bench swing) My aunt was sitting on the other end. But the swing was in the sky. I was getting nauseated with the swing moving back and forth and watching the around me sky move too.Dead

I don't really get it because I'm not afraid of planes so what could it mean? Maybe you don't know the answer to this one LOL. But would like to share your own dreams funny, scary it doesn't matter and we could interpret them together? Embarrassed

Edited by Ophelia - 02 April 2009 at 5:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share your dreams" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged

MY Very sad dream!!!!!!!!

I had a dream I owned a Nissan Skyline R34 (its a car, a super nice one)..

I dreamed I was driving in it...Then I woke up and found out it was a dream.

I was very sad, because I love this car....And in the US this car is illegal (meaning its not legal per Dept of transportation)...

Yeah I have more dreams..but i kinda forget them sometimes...

Also do you all think dreams are signs?

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

MY Very sad dream!!!!!!!!

I had a dream I owned a Nissan Skyline R34 (its a car, a super nice one)..

I dreamed I was driving in it...Then I woke up and found out it was a dream.

I was very sad, because I love this car....And in the US this car is illegal (meaning its not legal per Dept of transportation)...

Yeah I have more dreams..but i kinda forget them sometimes...

Also do you all think dreams are signs?

In psych my prof. said we have dreams almost everyday but we forget them after waking up.

Oh it must be too fast to drive in the US. There are a lot of car fanatics out there this one kid in my class always used to do all his presentations on cars it was like Sleepy by the end of the class. But you would have enjoyed it.

My aunts say dreams in the daytime come true. I once had a dream I would get a 93 on my math test and I went to school and got a 93! So maybe you will get that car one day.

Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle, signifies that you should be cautious with your money, in particular if you are planning on risking your money in gambling or the lottery. Cut down on your extravagant spending. To dream that someone else is driving you, denotes fortune and that you will profit from your superior knowledge and ingenuity. If you are driving from the passenger side of a car, then it suggests that you are trying to gain control of the path that your life is taking. You are beginning to make your own decisions. To dream that you are driving a cab or bus, symbolizes menial labour with little opportunities for advancement. To dream that you are driving a car in reverse, signifies that you will be unable to reach your career and financial goals that your career and financial goals that you have set for yourself will not be reached. To dream that you are driving drunk, indicates that your life is out of control. Some relationship or somebody is dominating you.

Source brilliantdreams.com

Edited by Ophelia - 02 April 2009 at 9:59am

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
What about diving a auto rickshaw?

(hehe had to say it)....

really tho, cool info!

and btw, i wish i was in ur class, not because of watching you and your boring presentations, but to see the one about cars!

I <3 cars...

edit: I said your boring presentations...that wasnt nice...im sorry, i meant less appealing..hehe jK! I would watch anything you present bc ur a smartyWink

Edited by AsliiGuy - 02 April 2009 at 10:03am

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged

(hehe had to say it)....

really tho, cool info!

and btw, i wish i was in ur class, not because of watching you and your boring presentations, but to see the one about cars!

I <3 cars...

edit: I said your boring presentations...that wasnt nice...im sorry, i meant less appealing..hehe jK! I would watch anything you present bc ur a smartyWink

My presentation was on Asian dresses. My friend brought in a traditional Chinese something pao like what deppika wore in Chandini Chowk to China and I brought in a lengha. We presented together and explained the history of Asian fashion.

We didn't wear it because we were too shy but everyone was like you guys should have. You would probably find fashion boring LOL but the girls we're all ears.Shocked

Edited by Ophelia - 02 April 2009 at 10:10am

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ophelia

(hehe had to say it)....

really tho, cool info!

I <3 cars...

My presentation was on Asian dresses. My friend brought in a traditional Chinese something pao like what deppika wore in Chandini Chowk to China and I brought in a lengha. We presented together and explained the history of Asian fashion.

We didn't wear it because we were too shy but everyone was like you guys should have. You would probably find fashion boring LOL but the girls we're all ears.Shocked

well if you wore it  would would have been awesome!..BlushingBlushing

very cool about Asian dresses...I would have done one on religious clothes, i would come into class with my Dhoti and kurta top YEP! hehe jk..i dont tie them perfectly..

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
by the time i wake up all my nightmares or dreams starts getting erased from screens of my empty skull and once my senses kick again i usually am left with weird what was i thinking o either what next was suppose to happen in that dream. But there are a few such badooo scary ones too about my near and dear ones going to face a prob or about their health which haunt me all daytime too! 

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i always have scary dreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top