why does it end so quickly

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
WHY does it end so quickly not expecting it .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why does it end so quickly" in Monica Mogre Case Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PROTOPLASM

PROTOPLASM

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
So it has really ended ??? I was waiting for the past few weekends to watch it but it didn't came, so I was thinking whether they ended it or not, but I didn't got a confirmation here, I liked it a lot Unhappy

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
yeah guys..show is over. it has ended unfortuantly. it was a good change but guess no one liked it because it was not the regular saas bahu junk. Im upset it has ended. Was hoping for an actual story. Her getting married to maybe Rohit and handling the police business together..i dont know..it was really good..unfortunate that its done!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
yeah i also like it but the major parts of viewers like rona dhona to pay zee tv to take stress

silk opal

Goldie

silk opal

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
utterly disappointed and angry with both audience and zee! UnhappyAngry

SRK-Dev

SRK-Dev

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I know!!!!!
I loved the serial after Ritvik's entry!!!!!!
But it ended and Monica killed Ritvik!!!!
I was hoping that Ritvik should leave to Dubai and maybe later he could come back like Angad did in Maayka seriel!!Angry
But it did'nt happen and i loved the serial with Ritvik!Cry
Now i'm angry with the people who did'nt like the serial cause thanks to them the serial ended and Ritvik was killed in the serial!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

miss_najla

miss_najla

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
omg!
F*CK, I thought the timing changed cause I used to watch it in the morning and it pisses me off cause the show isn't there anymore
what the hell :-S
to hell with the audience, sas bahu serials suck big time, monica mogre was something different and exciting!
hmm lemme guess, they didn't like it because the story was different and not all emotional and pathetic (like the audience want)
I want the show back, no matter what! who cares if not many people watch it, some watch it and they love it so whats the point in ending it suddenly and its only been a month anyway

Angry audience from the Middle east, Bahrain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.