Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Heyy Guys!!
This is Sonia here..
and well i've decided to make this CC to make new friends and also kind of like a blog.
i'll post entries every couple of days about life, school, TV Show's and nearly everything..
I hope i make new friends here. Big smile

----------------------*---------------------

A Bit About Me:

Name: Sonia
Date Of Birth: 21st November 1993
Where do i live: Australia
Likes: Chocolate, Mi Goreng, Shapes (as in the food), Books, Indian Movies and Music
Dislikes: Snobby, stuck up people, and mess..
Fave Tv Shows: MJHT, DMG, Greys Anatomy, How I met your Mother, 2 and a Half Men, and Gossip Girl
Fave Books: My Sisters Keeper, Twilight Series, Kite Runner, and Finding Cassie Crazy... there's more.. but i cant remember
Fave Holiday Destinations: India, Australia, Kenya and Mauritus.

Do Join!!

Would Love to meet New People

XxSonia

Edited by Bollywood_chic - 22 April 2009 at 12:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweets With Sonii-Your'e like an Indian Summer.pg4" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
3rd April, 2009

*-Hallelujah-*

It's The End of the term!! and my first entry, i'm kinda dissapointed no one replied but i think i need to get to know you guys more...

anyways like i said, it's the end of term 1 meaning we have 2 weeks break (including easter). It was also the last day of summer uniform. For those who always forget it's summer in Australia, well Autumn now.. but it's always opposite to America and pretty much the whole northen Hemisphere.

End of term comes with alot of homework for me! WHY?? OH WHY??

We had an awesome lunch today.. we all brought picnicy snack foods and UNO! it was FUN!! we played Violent UNO and let me tell you it's a party starter.. LOL

anyways.. i think that's all i can say for today and with open arms i WELCOME THE HOLIDAYS!!

oh.. and questions for all of you to answer so we can know each other better are:

Name:

Date Of Birth:

Where you Live:

Dislikes:

And anything else you wanna tell me..

Ily.

and hope to get to know all of you better..

HeartSonia

Edited by Bollywood_chic - 02 April 2009 at 11:04pm

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
first entry.
check it out.
: )

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hey sonia!!

Name: Vaish

Date Of Birth: 8 October 1994

Where you Live: New Zealand (not far from where you live)

Likes: Mjht Hrithik Roshan Imran khan Ranbir Kapoor Shahid kapoor. Juhi Chawla. I love chat food such as bhel puri and paani puri. Love to hang with friends. Coming on I-F I love to blabb heaps!!

Dislikes: Slimy creatures and insects. Hate Tomatoes.

And anything else you wanna tell me.. yes! that i love Blabbing!!!

Edited by Chocoretto - 03 April 2009 at 12:04am

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocoretto

Hey sonia!!

Name: Vaish

Date Of Birth: 8 October 1994

Where you Live: New Zealand (not far from where you live)

Likes: Mjht Hrithik Roshan Imran khan Ranbir Kapoor Shahid kapoor. Juhi Chawla. I love chat food such as bhel puri and paani puri. Love to hang with friends. Coming on I-F I love to blabb heaps!!

Dislikes: Slimy creatures and insects. Hate Tomatoes.

And anything else you wanna tell me.. yes! that i love Blabbing!!!

Heyy vaish..
u from NZ?
Beached as Bro!!
LOL>
it's so funny wen ppl will NZ accent say it..
hehe
OMG i love bhel puri and PANI PURI!! i can die for pani puri..
: )
and i HATE TOMATOES AS WELL!
nice to meet you.. hope to c u around here alot.
Big smile
xSonia

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged

It is nice meeting you!! Well i dnt really have NZ accent! mines mixed!! I love the way Oziees speak! its soo cool! especially when they say MATE.. so which part of Oz r u from? 

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocoretto

It is nice meeting you!! Well i dnt really have NZ accent! mines mixed!! I love the way Oziees speak! its soo cool! especially when they say MATE.. so which part of Oz r u from? 

aww.. hehe.. not fair.. theres a teacher from my school whose NZ she;s very funny..
: P
but thanks.. i think.. lol... ily ozzies. hehe... but to b honest city ppl don't say mate much.. only contryish ppl do.. well that;s wat i think.. hehe.. i'm from Melbourne. (Victoria)

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged

aww.. hehe.. not fair.. theres a teacher from my school whose NZ she;s very funny..
: P
but thanks.. i think.. lol... ily ozzies. hehe... but to b honest city ppl don't say mate much.. only contryish ppl do.. well that;s wat i think.. hehe.. i'm from Melbourne. (Victoria)

Oh wow! thats really cool! My cousin lives in Melbourne! i visited melbourne 2 years ago! I kinda guess not many people say Mate!! lolz! Oh so u have a teach whose from NZ?? haha!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top