90210 is back - discussion

Posted: 15 years ago
where r the 90210 fans😕😆

after a long time felt like it was on a 1year break😆
liam is in for longgggg he is a series regular now😳😃 cheer up
him n naomi omg..liam took naomi for  car racing..bcuz naomi insisted she wanted to follow him
he didnt show much interest on her but naomi was all over him, n at the end they kissed..n he is totally hot 😳how he ignores her etc

ntg on navid or adrianna

annie again annoys me 😡 she is really a great actress i mean as annie not the person in real but in reel..n ethan is really annoyed wit her..he should be..they broke up finally 😃😆

n OMG silver is totally crazy ..she is so into thing love thing she got really crazy at the end.she has this filming project for her class..n she went overboad wit it..she booked a theatre etc..few students came n mr mathews..n guess wat..in the film she included her consummation  wit dixon..dixon didnt knew she put a camera when they were consummating .he freaked out like hell n she was like so wat.dixon didnt wanna talk to her n she burned the film..😲😲she was like u dont be mad at me..i love u etc..
n at the end she went to mr mathews home..the windows were shattered ..i think she broke in..she was blaming mathews for everything 😲it didnt make sense..she totally lost it she was throwing things at mathews..all i can say she is Psycho...im afraid looking at her like that..i hope she doesnt become crazy

Edited by burberryx - 14 years ago
Naomi and Liam were hawt!  Liam is a smart bad boy....I like that combination😆

Whiny Annie....I seriously can't stand her....glad her and Ethan broke up.  They were boring together.

Silver has bipolar disorder and now it's clearly shown.  Girl needs medical help.  I really liked Sliver's character.  And she's a good actress.  Dixon's character is also another boring character for me and plus I don't like his acting. 

I was sad to see no Navid.  Adrianna is so adorable.  It was cute when that guy talking to Annie called her her Juno😆 

apux seems like all the fans hav quit watching the show or something? like at the start there was so many of them at this forum

anyways i read that the ratings r low..i juz hope CW doesnt call off the show..cuz i love this show

yeah annie n ethan r so boring,..totally..n annie needs to change !she's so annoying

i like the actress silver too..lolz bipolar disorder..? or pysho? lolz

lol that guy who called adrianna juno..is he gonna be paired up wit annie? read somewhere in the spoilers thread

liam liam..ahhhh he's so hot..yeah he's smart n so hot..loving naomi n him together!
Originally posted by burberryx

apux seems like all the fans hav quit watching the show or something? like at the start there was so many of them at this forum

anyways i read that the ratings r low..i juz hope CW doesnt call off the show..cuz i love this show

yeah annie n ethan r so boring,..totally..n annie needs to change !she's so annoying

i like the actress silver too..lolz bipolar disorder..? or pysho? lolz

lol that guy who called adrianna juno..is he gonna be paired up wit annie? read somewhere in the spoilers thread

liam liam..ahhhh he's so hot..yeah he's smart n so hot..loving naomi n him together!

So the ratings are low?  I used to watch the show on and off, but now I actually like it.  Well, parts of it😆

I can do without Annie's character.  She makes me not wanna watch the show....I dislike her that much LOL....to be honest, I didn't really pay attention to that guy who called Adrianna Juno....was that the guy that Annie was watching the stars with?

Well, Silver definitely has some sort of mental disorder.  I thought Bipolar because she would be excessively happy or excessively angry.  Girl has gone crazy. 

I'm really loving Naomi and Liam together.  Guess Naomi is gonna fall for him...she seems really impressed by him....and she might be in for heartbreak.  Sometimes bad boys stay bad boys. 
^ yeah last week the ratings were low..dunno anything else

btw u r rite bout the bipolar disorder..dixon mentioned in yday's episode..
i thought she was goin crazy lolz

seriously same here..i dont watch it for annie n i dont care if she's in or not cuz she's that annoying n we see naomi n her r friends again i hope she doesnt screw it by flirting wit liam or wat..btw liam doesnt suit her haha

i forgot bout the guy who was wit annie haha..didnt look attractive at all lolz

yeah true no liam in yday;s epi..so saddd..but yeah he might stay to bad boy!

yday was full on silver episode..nice to see adrianna n navid they r like so awwwww together
Originally posted by burberryx

^ yeah last week the ratings were low..dunno anything else

btw u r rite bout the bipolar disorder..dixon mentioned in yday's episode..
i thought she was goin crazy lolz

seriously same here..i dont watch it for annie n i dont care if she's in or not cuz she's that annoying n we see naomi n her r friends again i hope she doesnt screw it by flirting wit liam or wat..btw liam doesnt suit her haha

i forgot bout the guy who was wit annie haha..didnt look attractive at all lolz

yeah true no liam in yday;s epi..so saddd..but yeah he might stay to bad boy!

yday was full on silver episode..nice to see adrianna n navid they r like so awwwww together

Yeah, I've dealt with bipolar people so I know the signs.  When Silver got really mad at the waitress for not bringing out the chocolate cake (during the valentines episode), you could tell something was off.  She was always depressed.  She was really really happy at times and sometimes really crazy.  Silver became very out of character.  She's such a good actress! 

Omg, I was thinking the same thing about Annie.  Now that her and Naomi are friends again, I hope there won't be a triangle with Liam.  Well, I doubt Liam would like a girl like her.  If they are going by the previous 90210, Naomi and Annie's relationship can be like Brenda's and Kelly's relationship with Dylan in between.

I was sad not to see Liam.  His character is intriguing.  And of course, he's hot😆

Adrianna and Navid were super adorable with little Sam.  I was awwing throughout their scenes.  So looks like Adrianna might keep the baby.  The spoilers of Adrianna and Adrianna make more sense now.   
All i can sya is i want Liam :$
I want him to become good later on, haha ;)
Originally posted by mz.jess

All i can sya is i want Liam :$
I want him to become good later on, haha ;)

Well, who doesn't?! 😆

So our smarty bad boy had a drug problem huh.  I wonder if that will be a problem later for Naomi and Liam since we know how Naomi feels about drugs. 
Liam supposedly will have some involvement with Annie🤢  Especially after what happened with Ethan, I feel sorry for Naomi. 
Originally posted by apux

Yeah, I've dealt with bipolar people so I know the signs.  When Silver got really mad at the waitress for not bringing out the chocolate cake (during the valentines episode), you could tell something was off.  She was always depressed.  She was really really happy at times and sometimes really crazy.  Silver became very out of character.  She's such a good actress! 

Omg, I was thinking the same thing about Annie.  Now that her and Naomi are friends again, I hope there won't be a triangle with Liam.  Well, I doubt Liam would like a girl like her.  If they are going by the previous 90210, Naomi and Annie's relationship can be like Brenda's and Kelly's relationship with Dylan in between.

I was sad not to see Liam.  His character is intriguing.  And of course, he's hot😆

Adrianna and Navid were super adorable with little Sam.  I was awwing throughout their scenes.  So looks like Adrianna might keep the baby.  The spoilers of Adrianna and Adrianna make more sense now.   

oh😲 its kinda sad to see silver now..she controlled from doin things..but its for her best
no way im not looking for triangle for liam-naomi-annie too..n yeah he's not annie's type neither she is his type
can u explain the bold part? i never watched the old one.. r u trying to say naomi,annie n ethan in between?like always forever? i dont see naomi falling for ethan again..she seemed moved on n so is ethan😕

Edited by burberryx - 15 years ago
Originally posted by apux

Well, who doesn't?! 😆

So our smarty bad boy had a drug problem huh.  I wonder if that will be a problem later for Naomi and Liam since we know how Naomi feels about drugs. 
Liam supposedly will have some involvement with Annie🤢  Especially after what happened with Ethan, I feel sorry for Naomi. 

i didnt get yday's epi much😕wat was ethan trying to do? get high and?
n wat all he said bout being the good boy n all..thats not who he wants to be?
@bold because of ethan's problem? but why naomi? could u explain?😕
i felt the scene between ethan n liam was confusing to me..it wasnt clear