Debate Mansion

A person suppose to commit suicude, your reaction?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

vinay.batra

vinay.batra

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
What would you do if you met someone who was suppose to commit suicude? I have never ever thought about such situation until the last friday. when i saw a viki ki texi show on REAL channel, where a mafia guy sit into viki's texi and telling consistantly "Aaj mera aakhri din hai" anyways that's the TV show.

But what if you go through such situation?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A person suppose to commit suicude, your reaction?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameer.84

IF-Sizzlerz

sameer.84

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
may b i'll tell him to be patient....

sometimes help comes when it is least expected! it has happened to me as well.

but i can only explain him thru faith in God....if s/he doesnt believe in Him, its difficult for me to make him/her understand.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinay.batra

What would you do if you met someone who was suppose to commit suicude? I have never ever thought about such situation until the last friday. when i saw a viki ki texi show on REAL channel, where a mafia guy sit into viki's texi and telling consistantly "Aaj mera aakhri din hai" anyways that's the TV show.

But what if you go through such situation?
you shouldnt take TV shows that seriousTongueLOL
i guess i will not say anything to that person bcoz i know i cannt convince anyone jab koi many ga nahin to opinion waste kerny ka faida?Embarrassed

Edited by mahikhan - 03 July 2009 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuriForever-KA

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OM_Peace

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

I doubt any of these has got to do with taking television shows seriously; such incidents are happening in real life, everywhere, and that too in mass amount. Where do the television shows get these types of stories if such things do not happen in real life. One's imagination is based on the reality.
so true!Clap

While I do not view suicide as a sin - not a big one at least - I feel it is of utter foolishness to do so. You never know what life has in store from you. Go ahead with your life - no matter how painful or troublesome it is - and it may surprise you in the end. I have come across a woman who became extremely suicidal during her mid-twenties, after her boyfriend broke up with her and got married to another lady. It was a miracle of her family to keep her alive, after all these repeated suicidal attempts. Now, after ten years, she is happily married to another man, with three kids.

@bolded......labib im really surprised to see your words here Shockedi mean i know its foolishness but stating that you dont veiw it a sin at all then not a big one i disagree to you!
its a sin and whoever commits this sin will be punished horribly see,there are few things which are decided since day 1 and suicide is one such things..................Islam doesnot encourage such acts Embarrassed

Sohni_kuriBeyond_the_Veil

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by mahikhan

@bolded......labib im really surprised to see your words here Shockedi mean i know its foolishness but stating that you dont veiw it a sin at all then not a big one i disagree to you!
its a sin and whoever commits this sin will be punished horribly see,there are few things which are decided since day 1 and suicide is one such things..................

*sighs* You cannot order me what I should and should not view as a sin. WinkLOL Just kidding. The God I believe in much more compassionate and understanding than the one who had always been taught to me - the sadistic one [to me] who creates in order to be worshiped and praised, and  punishes those horribly who do not do so. That's not my definition of God. I believe in a God who loves his creation unconditionally. I do not believe in eternal torment. I do not believe in hell fire, either. Yes, bad people will be punished - but in the same scale; burning someone in fire, for an eternity, is not something I can imagine the 'all-loving' and 'merciful' creator to be doing - if He does, then, IMHO, his definitions of "all-loving" is plainly flawed.
i would like to say a few words here sir,God says himself Allah is merciful and Allah will punish non belivers right???so stating that you dont belive in God who is all loving for his creatures and would punish them.sorry sir your perception of God is right but you framed it wrongly
ok tell me onething if he says he love his creatures doesnt he provide them with basic needs?dont he listen to our prayers?dont he give to everyone be it a beliver or non believer and in return what has he asked just to obey him?do ggod and say good?is that really that much?
then why do we expect him not to punish those whom he has given chance again and again but they didnt learn,and btw God loves us 70 times more than our mums if our mum who loves us more than anyone else can punish us if she can slap us why not the one who not only claims but really love us and even after he seees many his creatures induging themselves into bad company he dont punish them isnt that his mercy what else you expect from him?hell fire will one l'il punishment because we are answertable to each and every act of us!

However, I respect those who takes this viewpoint. If someone is comfortable in believing that their creator would burn them into fire for an eternity, then so be it - I have no problem with that - and I respect their viewpoint completely. And I would appreciate it, if that group could respect my viewpoint, too.
noone thinks so!

Originally posted by mahikhan

Islam doesnot encourage such acts Embarrassed

Neither do I. I agree that it is only God who has the right/authority to take our life. However, I also find it arrogant to think that we, human being, can know about God and his way of judgment. God, by its very definition, is something that is impossible for the human mind to conceive/grasp. Anyone claiming to know God's will, nature, plans, etc is doing nothing but being arrogant. Let God decide what He will do with/to us. We are no-one to judge and say things in advance. Remember, I too do not like the concept of suicide, and  transgressing what God had stored for us is one of the major reason behind it amongst many others. However, as a human being, with limited knowledge regarding God and his way if judgment, I can never say what is and is not a sin. No one can. Anything anyone says is a guess.

Just my thoughts/views on this matter. Not meant to offend you.

***Also I would like to add that I wouldn't like to drift the focus of this topic into a religious one (though, religion is bound to play its part, no denying there), mostly because you know, as well as I do, religious topics never end up in an impressive way, or so to speak. I also hope that we would not need to drag this particular discussion any further, and cause further disturbance to other members here. Thanks.
thanks now you dont try to qoute meTongueLOL

Edited by mahikhan - 03 July 2009 at 1:02pm

Sohni_kuriBeyond_the_Veil

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top